Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone have experience with African Dream Root ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I doubt this thread will get much attention, if any at all but fuck it.

SInce i wanted to dreammaxx i looked online what could help to get lucid dreams and i stumpled upon African Dream Root. Its basically the root of a plant that supposedly intensifies dreams and highers your chance of getting a lucid dream, its used by the Xhosa people in Africa for rituals and dreammaxxing. Since the traditional way to take it (puring the grinded plant into a jar filled with water, then shake it and eat the foam) takes too long for me, i also read online that you can just put the grinded plant into a capsule and swallow it, which i have been doing the last few times. Im taking it over a week now and i didnt had a single lucid dream so far. Either its because im not taking it the traditional way or this is another Jewish scam to get goyims money.

Weed and amanita mushrooms is your best bet. Red amanita mushrooms actually have sleeping effect.

I got a lucid dream where i fucked my bed for 1 hour, but i was in a farm making bales

Also try the shovel method with carl jungs active imagination

Try eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before going to sleep. That usually causes me to dream vividly.

"this is another Jewish scam to get goyims money."

Correct

Weed and amanita mushrooms is your best bet. Red amanita mushrooms actually have sleeping effect.

I got a lucid dream where i fucked my bed for 1 hour, but i was in a farm making bales
weed actually suppresses dreams

Weed doesnt supress my dreams but it also intensifies them either. Also how am i supposed to consume the anamita mushroom, like dried or fresh ? I also saw a few headshops online offering it

Also, don't try Fly Agaric mushrooms, they cause extreme stomach pain and slight spasms.

Weed doesnt supress my dreams but it also intensifies them either. Also how am i supposed to consume the anamita mushroom, like dried or fresh ? I also saw a few headshops online offering it
Dried, or fermented in yoghurt, i ate a shit ton and didnt even get a single damage

Ever heard of Iboga?

did you ever try them ?

Yes. It caused nausea, dizziness, headaches, muscle cramps, and uncomfortable perspiration; unless you want to agitate your immune system, abstain from eating them. Their taste and texture are foul as well, I have to suppress the urge to gag every time I remember my experience.

I also believed that but at least for me i still dream most times
ive heard lots of stories of people quitting weed then having insane nightmares for weeks on end

@Made_In_Azania do u use this

@Made_In_Azania do u use this
Nah, this stuff is used by new prophets/spiritualists during their initiation ritual to get in-tune with Amadlozi (Ancestors), it usually grows in the rural side of our province so I haven't come across it yet, but I heard you're never the same after

Nah, this stuff is used by new prophets/spiritualists during their initiation ritual to get in-tune with Amadlozi (Ancestors), it usually grows in the rural side of our province so I haven't come across it yet, but I heard you're never the same after
I took it several times and couldnt notice any changes

I took it several times and couldnt notice any changes
What colour was it? Because there's one with white petals & more obscure different coloured ones & the rituals usually add in a whole bunch of other shit like impepho (another meditative herb) umqombothi etc...

What colour was it? Because there's one with white petals & more obscure different coloured ones & the rituals usually add in a whole bunch of other shit like impepho (another meditative herb) umqombothi etc...
It had a woodbrown color and the texture was similiar to the one of a stick

It had a woodbrown color and the texture was similiar to the one of a stick
I see, how tf dd you even bump into that stuff? I assume you're in the West, so they're shipping traditional stuff like Temu/Amazon now?

I see, how tf dd you even bump into that stuff? I assume you're in the West, so they're shipping traditional stuff like Temu/Amazon now?
I got into that stuff after doing some research on what could help me dreammax/luciddreammax. I bought it from a small, German website, Amazon didnt offer it

I have been lacing this 2024cel’s peanut butter with mirtazapine.
made in abyss hunger GIF by HIDIVE