Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hate being a male?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I can't stand this shit anymore. Being born as an ugly male is the worst thing that can happen to a person. You're doomed to a life of loneliness,you're invisible. I'm pretty sure my life would be much better had I been born female. I can't even imagine how easy my life would be. Cucks would spoil me rotten with attention,money and gifts.

Am ugly male. Besides dating being near impossible, I don't mind being a man. Women are weak, two faced snakes. Men are logical, strong, and generally likeable and agreeable. Women cry over everything, especially over really dumb, insignificant things. I like that if I really wanted to, that I could scrap and kick someone's ass. Women can't fight for shit. I like "toxic masculinity" it drives me to be stronger and more resilient. If I were a woman I'd be a crying, blubbering idiot.

Sub8Hate said:
Men are logical, strong, and generally likeable and agreeable
except CUCKS, which are actually the majority

Sub8Hate said:
I like "toxic masculinity" it drives me to be stronger and more resilient.
huge cope

I hate being a male, but only because at this moment in the history of western civilization being a male is awful (and being an ugly male is fucking hell...)

Yes

I want life on tutorial mode.

I just want to be goodlooking

If I were a woman, I'd spend every waking minute sucking myself into early retirement.

Women have all of this power and are too stupid to use it.

Truly, a cosmic joke has been played here.

A Good Friend said:
If I were a woman, I'd spend every waking minute sucking myself into early retirement.

Women have all of this power and are too stupid to use it.

Truly, a cosmic joke has been played here.

Theyre too busy fighting for equality

theultimate341 said:
Theyre too busy fighting for equality

...when they have a competitive edge from heaven

Almost makes one want to die.

No, I never hated being a man.

Just hate being an inadequate one.

I hate being an ugly male, I wouldn't want to be a female. I don't want to have to deal with periods and such and such

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I hate being an ugly male, I wouldn't want to be a female. I don't want to have to deal with periods and such and such

You could literally sell your used up tampoon online if you were a woman. There would be an infinity of opportunities.

Robinxyz said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You could literally sell your used up tampoon online if you were a woman. There would be an infinity of opportunities.
I don't want to be a female. Period blood is disgusting and my roastie will smell like rotten fish.

Facade said:
Yes

I want life on tutorial mode.

This. TBH I wish I were a pretty lesbian and wouldn't even deal with men at all.
I dislike how for men everything always has to be a competition.

FeminismsCancer said:
This. TBH I wish I were a pretty lesbian and wouldn't even deal with men at all.
I dislike how for men everything always has to be a competition.

Exactly. It would be so much easier.

I can't blame women that they use cucks because it is their fault

Facade said:
Exactly. It would be so much easier.

I can't blame women that they use cucks because it is their fault

Some men even enjoy competition. They are so confident to always win... until they lose. There will always be another stronger man.