Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does age matter?

F

fohandfoh

Recruit
★★★
I honestly believe that even for normies and chads that foids are a huge detriment to their success/happiness especially below the age of at least 25, they are a fucking distraction.

I was failing school as a youth and then went to an all male boarding school and did much better in grades etc. and happiness. Almost zero exposure to women there.

Is self segregation helpful or beneficial, at least until a certain age? Did I have desire while I was there? Yes, but there was no possibility or prospect as I was away from them 100% therefore no perceived failure or frustration and it want in my face daily.

This isn’t a proposal of mgtow persay, I am curious if there is an age that below you need to actually be consciously trying to stay away from feminist society. I think it corrupts from a very young age and I don’t think you have the tools to handle it.

Opposite. You can be too old for women and sex. Like me. I'm that.

Is self segregation helpful or beneficial
That depends.
There is a reason why Benedictine monks of the Medieval era were known as some of the most industrious of Christendom.
The lack of women in their life(because of self segregation)allowed them to focuse on working and farming.

Of course the lack of women also drove some of them into insanity and homosexuality,so its 50/50 i guess.

Going to an all-male school is almost guaranteed trip to cuckville once you get out.

That depends.
There is a reason why Benedictine monks of the Medieval era were known as some of the most industrious of Christendom.
The lack of women in their life(because of self segregation)allowed them to focuse on working and farming.

Of course the lack of women also drove some of them into insanity and homosexuality,so its 50/50 i guess.

Yeah I don’t know if it’s optimal forever. But perhaps windows of time.

Given blackpill and hopeless (already hopeless) though is it better?

Yeah, if you're too young they don't like you, at least in my experience. Meanwhile statistically your odds go up as you go older, at least for previous generations, maybe it'll change for my generation, see too many fat rich old boomers stealing my agematch to think otherwise tho.

Yeah, if you're too young they don't like you, at least in my experience. Meanwhile statistically your odds go up as you go older, at least for previous generations, maybe it'll change for my generation, see too many fat rich old boomers stealing my agematch to think otherwise tho.
Thats the norm. It's been that way since the very beginning.

A good chunk of foids have always gone after and settled with men 10-20 yrs older than them.

That's something that's never going to go away, and guys like us are left to follow suit when we're those older men.

Teens are fucked -and pointless.

Twenties are fucked and pointless. Just getting into my thirties. Are forties the new thirties?

Based

It matters more than it should in modern western societies tbh.

Thats the norm. It's been that way since the very beginning.

A good chunk of foids have always gone after and settled with men 10-20 yrs older than them.

That's something that's never going to go away, and guys like us are left to follow suit when we're those older men.
In the civilized western world that was changing, there are also some eastern european countries that didn't follow that tradition. People should get married young to their looksmatch/agematch. This is what is right, and proven to be best for long term growth, for your children, a compatible relationship, and society as a whole.

Anyone who steals a young girl from a young Incel deserves to die a brutal death.

Age only matters if it helps to get you into jail

nice to see vault boy back

I honestly believe that even for normies and chads that foids are a huge detriment to their success/happiness especially below the age of at least 25, they are a fucking distraction.

I was failing school as a youth and then went to an all male boarding school and did much better in grades etc. and happiness. Almost zero exposure to women there.

Is self segregation helpful or beneficial, at least until a certain age? Did I have desire while I was there? Yes, but there was no possibility or prospect as I was away from them 100% therefore no perceived failure or frustration and it want in my face daily.

This isn’t a proposal of mgtow persay, I am curious if there is an age that below you need to actually be consciously trying to stay away from feminist society. I think it corrupts from a very young age and I don’t think you have the tools to handle it.
i went to a all boys boarding school for 2 years i can sympathize

What do you define or think as the beginning of too old? Interesting point.

When you're too old to be with the women you want to be with. Or too old to want women. When the labor of trying to squeeze out an erection is too much, and the easy copes are too distracting and too easy to fall into.

Women in excess will deter you. Boarding schools strike a good balance, as they do have times where you can go out and socialize with women, but most of the time you're with your bros working hard on your goals.

short anwser: yes

Let's just say you'd see it by yourself in the next years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back