Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does a shotgun blast to the head kill you instantly? And does it hurt or is a shot too fast for the brain to feel pain?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Does a shotgun blast to the head kill you instantly? And does it hurt or is a shot too fast for the brain to feel pain?

It depends on where you shoot, what caliber of bullet you are using, and what shotgun you are using.
So, depending on those factors, it can be yes or no. But usually, yes, I'd say.

Kills you instantly, but if your aim goes off due to recoil or whatever and you fail to kill yourself, you end up with your face blown off but still alive.

Trying to die by firearm is stupid. It can get stuck, it can misfire. Best is roping with noose.

Yes it is often "painless". Your brain won't be able to register the pain fast enough before it gets destroyed completely.

On the topic of suicide, has anyone considered working at euthanasia center and trying to get assigned foids and normies that want to off themselves?

too fast to know anything

Does a shotgun blast to the head kill you instantly? And does it hurt or is a shot too fast for the brain to feel pain?
There is a risk of flinching there are vids of people still alive after trying to shotgun themselves.

Don’t be dumb and do that

There have been people who have managed to mess it up. As long as you aren't one of those retards, you're good, though.

You’ll look like elephant man if you survive

There have been people who have managed to mess it up. As long as you aren't one of those retards, you're good, though.
I hope I don't mess it up either. The possibility of failing is one of the things stopping me from roping

I hope I don't mess it up either. The possibility of failing is one of the things stopping me from roping
I have faith that you can do it. But you need to remove all hesitation from your mind, as it will lead to mistakes. Make sure you're mentally ready.

Kills you instantly, but if your aim goes off due to recoil or whatever and you fail to kill yourself, you end up with your face blown off but still alive.
View attachment 1156071View attachment 1156072
Trying to die by firearm is stupid. It can get stuck, it can misfire. Best is roping with noose.
Why These Bastards try to reanimate him when He wanted to die in the First place .

Why These Bastards try to reanimate him when He wanted to die in the First place .
Because life is the most precious thing ever! :soy::soy::soy:

Kinda feel sad, 1000 years of Humanity and we can't figure out a equal society

Yeah, unless you are a dumbass like Ronnie McNutt and point the shotgun under your chin instead of the roof of your moth

the brain it self doesn't feel pain, people actually get brain surgeries conscious. but the rest of your head well that is another story.

Personally I wouldn't do that. I don't think you should kill yourself, but if you are, then you should choose a different method. If/when I kill myself, I'm using a strong rope I bought from a hardware store and hanging myself fully in the air during a time where nobody would find me for hours to ensure I don't get rescued and then have brain damage.

you ejaculate yourself when committing suicide by hanging

No thanks

yes 1 shot to head witha shotti its over in gta

Last edited: