Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think we will go the way of japan and become heribivores or will we become more violent?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Title tbh.

I've seen some discussion among normies floating around about the state of modern dating and abundance of single sexless men.

Some have argued we will go the way of herbivores like men of japan and just use copes like anime and games to occupy and sublimate our frustrations (see: japanese hikirmoris, soyboys "i'm a virgin but not an incel" types).

Some have argued men will become violent like men in the past. Will join fringe groups, become bandits, terrorists, and violent upheaval (see: mass shooters, isis, alt-right white nationalists).

So what do you think?

We will become like Japan

more violent than japan but not full blown blood baths on the streets

Me personally, I'm susceptible to copes.

Title tbh.

I've seen some discussion among normies floating around about the state of modern dating and abundance of single sexless men.

Some have argued we will go the way of herbivores like men of japan and just use copes like anime and games to occupy and sublimate our frustrations (see: japanese hikirmoris, soyboys "i'm a virgin but not an incel" types).

Some have argued men will become violent like men in the past. Will join fringe groups, become bandits, terrorists, and violent upheaval (see: mass shooters, isis, alt-right white nationalists).

So what do you think?
there is many fringe groups today and many soy boys. so we will wait and see

low status men wont do shit

the latter seems more likely tbh. its already happening

I believe things will become more violent

The other ethnicities aren't as cucked and Low T as asians, the reason why its a lot of happas that go ER is because they have the asian genetics that makes them become incel and be treated like shit, along with the caucasian genetics that makes them less cucked and more willing to fight and murder

The only reason the "herbivore culture" happened is because it involves an asian population that is mostly homogeneous

Men are too soyed up to really do anything. At best you'll see men give into their hopelessness, becoming alcoholics, killing themselves. Externalized violence won't happen.

Both will happen. Many men will retreat very very far into their copes, potent drugs and video games will help a lot of people (mostly men, but foids, too) completely nope out of "the real world" (scare quotes because these video games will create a new internal society as I think they already have), but also a lot will go nuts, due to isolation and lack of community as well as a bunch who were trooned early in their life by their virtue signalling mothers who'll seek revenge on the people and world at large that was supposed to care for them when they were most vulnerable. Personally, I think a critical mass of chaos will be achieved, but many here think that's cope, and they might be right.

We(Incels) won't be the violent ones. It will be the Normies who the blackpill hits like a ton of bricks who snap and go off on the public

Title tbh.

So what do you think?
We already are like Japan.

foids need to be hanged & normies shot

a new society should be rebuilt over their bones

I hope men become violent, they don't care about our problems, they think we should die anyway, so I hope men start to fuck them up

I hope men become violent, they don't care about our problems, they think we should die anyway, so I hope men start to fuck them up
Not gonna follow your own advice though just going to die a failure, such a waste of space hypocrite.

We already are, at least to a certain extend.
True. But Japan's incel problem is worse than ours I think. They have a much higher suicide rate and a much larger percentage of NEETs or "hikikomoris". I think more and more men in the west will opt out of society and become hikikomoris and more of them will start committing suicide. I don't think there will ever be an incel rebellion. We'll continue having mass shootings by frustrated incels, but incels will never actually unite and try to overthrow our current system and make real changes. Most of us are cowards and too content with our copes (myself included).

Its much more or less a probability ratio, or an estimated one at least. The highest probability that will happen is that we will probably become herbivores, while a small percentage/low probability is that men will take to the streets.

The other ethnicities aren't as cucked and Low T as asians, the reason why its a lot of happas that go ER is because they have the asian genetics that makes them become incel and be treated like shit, along with the caucasian genetics that makes them less cucked and more willing to fight and murder

The only reason the "herbivore culture" happened is because it involves an asian population that is mostly homogeneous
Asians do not have low t. They have neotenous faces that give the illusion of low t. The copes are just better in Japan and the guns are illegal.
t-results.jpg

https://ethnicmuse.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ethnic-testosterone1.pdf

Asians do not have low t. They have neotenous faces that give the illusion of low t. The copes are just better in Japan and the guns are illegal.
t-results.jpg

https://ethnicmuse.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ethnic-testosterone1.pdf

it's not really about testeserone per se, but DHT and an enzyme called 5a-reductase which converts T to DHT. asians have the least of both.

"Although plasma testosterone levels are an important factor in sex hormone-dependent features, they obviously cannot explain the ethnic differences in these features. These differences seem to be mediated instead by differential enzyme and androgen receptor activity. Specifically, 5a-reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT, activity seems to vary among ethnic groups. DHT is an androgenic hormone whose affinity to the androgen receptor is multitudes times greater than testosterone. A study recorded the DHT:testosterone ratio, an indicator of 5a-reductase activity, among ethnic groups and found levels to be highest in African-Americans, intermediate in Caucasians, and lowest in Asian-Americans ."

Zxc

asians have the least muscle mass and slimmer frame than whites and blacks. asians usually can't grow beard and have less body hair. asians suffer less from male pattern baldness and prostate cancer. so in practical terms, asians are indeed less androgenic(=manly) than other races.

Last edited:
Bad things are bound to happen, that is why they monitor this site. Most men are not prepared to face lifelong isolation. Some will explode or implode. There was a false flag thread earlier with a poster saying LEA does not give a shit about incels. They do because this is where they get the fastest most accurate information on the suspect.

Last edited:
it's not really about testeserone per se, but DHT and an enzyme called 5a-reductase which converts T to DHT. asians have the least of both.

"Although plasma testosterone levels are an important factor in sex hormone-dependent features, they obviously cannot explain the ethnic differences in these features. These differences seem to be mediated instead by differential enzyme and androgen receptor activity. Specifically, 5a-reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT, activity seems to vary among ethnic groups. DHT is an androgenic hormone whose affinity to the androgen receptor is multitudes times greater than testosterone. A study recorded the DHT:testosterone ratio, an indicator of 5a-reductase activity, among ethnic groups and found levels to be highest in African-Americans, intermediate in Caucasians, and lowest in Asian-Americans ."

View attachment 142558

asians have the least muscle mass and slimmer frame than whites and blacks. asians usually can't grow beard and have less body hair. asians suffer less from male pattern baldness and prostate cancer. so in practical terms, asians are indeed less androgenic(=manly) than other races.
Does this affect behavior traits as well?

Does this affect behavior traits as well?

yes. DHT/T ratio is very highly correlated with aggressive behavior and other manly traits.

As a weeb

I really see it as a work problem over there over women. Japs saw their fathers work themselves like slaves and died an early death. USA is a bit different as there is work but people not going to let a place own them. So i see things going more the incel route as we have more backlash to feminism while japan realized they have to be slaves to get a women lol. Probably why the ECO is crashing.

yes. DHT/T ratio is very highly correlated with aggressive behavior and other manly traits.

This shit is so comically bad. So asians have high t, but it doesn't even matter because they don't have enough of an enzyme that converts t to dht. You can have a testosterone level of 10000000 ng/dl and it doesn't even matter if you have very little of the enzyme that converts t to dht.

if I didn't have to work I'd never leave my room and would be full blown herbivore tbh. I only desire women because I have to look at them almost every fucking day.

The average western man is completely docile thanks to the soy filled entertainment like capeshit and their GMO fast food

This, incels will become more and more violent until the government is forced to do something

This is AMERICA. And in AMERICA, we express our frustration with VIOLENCE

Japan. OR we will be rounded up by cops if they find us out as virgins.

View attachment 142558

Old asians had crazy facial hair.

Title tbh.

So what do you think?
I think men will become more violent, I see this happening with me I was a very peaceful and good person now I'm thinking about going ER every day I hope this world falls apart.

everything will become like Japan soon in my honest opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back