Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you miss being a kid compared to now?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I certainly do :fuk:

Wow... looking back on my childhood I wish I'd realized back then how good I had it compared to nowadays. Even with all the bad, it was nothing compared to the real world.

I've never been popular but I had a few friends and a few neighbors I played outside with. Videogames as well. My biggest worry back then was probably how much homework I'd have each day.

Now I have to wageslave, deal with shitty people. Shitty situations. Look around and see how 99% of people are miserable. The never-ending problems you have to be solving on a daily. Be entirely on my own and extremely lonely...

How is life worth living? :feelsbadman:

ye, being a kid was fun

Absolutely. Growing up ruined me

It's funny. When I was a young kid I hated school like many young kids do, and I told my mother I wish I could be an adult so I wouldn't have to go to school. She told me "no you don't, once you're an adult you'll wish you could be a kid again". Of course I didn't believe her.

How right she was.

i wasnt addicted to anything so yes.

Of course. I think everyone does.

yeah, got the most foid attention before I hit puberty like 12, then I become view like pest before I become 16 when I was became invisible. It sucks being a youngcel because people will tell you will grow out of it, its been eight years and I have still been invisible

Yup. Easily the best time of my life, I still had people to talk too, people would just hang around and talk about random stuff that doesn’t even matter and weren’t as judgmental. Now in adult life there’s like no reason to interact unless it’s transactional. When you grow up people only have ulterior motives when you interact.

It's funny. When I was a young kid I hated school like many young kids do, and I told my mother I wish I could be an adult so I wouldn't have to go to school. She told me "no you don't, once you're an adult you'll wish you could be a kid again". Of course I didn't believe her.

How right she was.

Yeah I thought this too, it’s funny how it ended up so true.

Wow... looking back on my childhood I wish I'd realized back then how good I had it compared to nowadays. Even with all the bad, it was nothing compared to the real world.

I've never been popular but I had a few friends and a few neighbors I played outside with. Videogames as well. My biggest worry back then was probably how much homework I'd have each day.

Now I have to wageslave, deal with shitty people. Shitty situations. Look around and see how 99% of people are miserable. The never-ending problems you have to be solving on a daily. Be entirely on my own and extremely lonely...

my biggest worries then were homework and who got what in which video game. Really was a great time, trying to compare Pokémons :feelskek:

Honestly I don’t think it’s any better for anyone including normies. The wageslave life is truly a brutal lonely existence.

Things were much easier then compared to now

Who doesn’t?

i don't think so tbh
even when i am right now, wageslaving and dealing with fucked up people on the daily i still like it better than being a kid with my parents.
my father and mother were shitty religious arabians and they were strict asf back then and i wasn't even religious. but i had to put up with their shit until i moved and started living alone

Not really, when I was a kid I got bullied and now that Im an adult nobody does that shit.

Why did I have to exist and get the bottom barrel qualities

i do too.

What I miss most from my childhood was the freedom of not having sexual desires, when I looked at a pretty woman I felt nothing, today I feel sadness for seeing what I will never have.

also adult life sucks because of all the nagatives you just listed.

As soon as I realised I wanted to cum in foids but I couldn't my life was ruined

I miss everything before middle school.
i do too.

What I miss most from my childhood was the freedom of not having sexual desires, when I looked at a pretty woman I felt nothing, today I feel sadness for seeing what I will never have.

also adult life sucks because of all the nagatives you just listed.

Now i minimum wage slave to a company that shits on its employees below management and foid boss that literally can't stand to see my eyes (her words)

Yah even though I was somewhat bullied in elementary

Of course, no responsibilities, innocent about the state of the world, better media as well tbh

Not rlly my childhood was shit to

Ofc, I was attractive and popular before the age of 12. Life was so amazing and carefree, kek

Yeah, I had a lot of friends and was always outside, I think it's easier to make friends as a child.

My circumcision was the main event that marked the end of my childhood. So, yes. I miss being a kid.

i have now 1000 more problems. as a kid my biggest problem was how to get a full pokedex haha

My childhood wasn't that much better compared to now; I'm just smarter and stronger now.

I hate being 20 i get treat like i was still a kid nothing changed I miss being younger I had more fun times people were alot nicer to me everyone's a mean cunt now

I don't know. My childhood sucked but no responsibilities. Now I have a lot but I can do whatever I want.

yes, 10-11 is when I peaked