Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate edgelordcel?

Do you hate edgelordcel

• Yes

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Who?

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Does anyone really like that annoying faggot infiltrator and his BBC shit? It's clear he dreams of becoming a troon in hopes of getting interest from Andrew Tate.

Who? All i saw was Joined Feb 28, 2024 and then never read a word.

@Puppeter @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @wereq @supersoldier @Lonelyus @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer @baja jagodinac @Corvus @Julaybib @KillNiggers @Chudpreet @Adolf Hitler

No, I don't hate her

I'm just going to stay out of this conflict.

YES NO NIGGER LOVING HERE.

Haven’t seen enough of his posts to get a real read on him.

Image 2024 05 12 171840317
Image 2024 05 12 171909975

Yes ban that gray

I would big time if he is a sexhaver

hes just fucking around idc

@Puppeter @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @wereq @supersoldier @Lonelyus @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer @baja jagodinac @Corvus @Julaybib @KillNiggers @Chudpreet @Adolf Hitler
I voted YES!

I just had some interaction with the bro and he seemed alright to me. Even though he called me a fag :feelshaha:

idk who that is

Does anyone really like that annoying faggot infiltrator and his BBC shit? It's clear he dreams of becoming a troon in hopes of getting interest from Andrew Tate.
he had an old 2023 account, not an infiltrator

I dont know who he is

What's it called? Id seriously pay for it.

I'm unironically thinking of paying, too.

@Electus Please tell me how easy it is to do a vid like you did. Does it take 5 minutes? Did you have to feed the ai multiple vids of Tate before it could generate that vid?

I'm unironically thinking of paying, too.

@Electus Please tell me how easy it is to do a vid like you did. Does it take 5 minutes? Did you have to feed the ai multiple vids of Tate before it could generate that vid?
It takes me like 1 minute to choose the voice of a celebrity and just write out a text and it generates it for me. But if you want a longer one or choose more celebs you'll have to get a paid subscription.

It takes me like 1 minute to choose the voice of a celebrity and just write out a text and it generates it for me. But if you want a longer one or choose more celebs you'll have to get a paid subscription.
Lifefuel for aicels!

What's it called? Id seriously pay for it.

100% WORTH IT
THIS IS THE BEST COPE EVER
100% WORTH 30USD
I AM CRYRING

No that would be transphobic:feelskek: