Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do you guys have any plans for naturaldisastermaxxing?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
Organized humiliation and abuse from the hands of the matriarchal society is only possible in times where the populace are at least semi-satiated. This social order will cease to exist, or get suspended indefinitely, immediately as soon as a massive world wide, or even a regional, disaster hits us. This disaster might even be as simple as a modern technology blackout caused by whatever.

Do you made any plans to be realized in such scenarios?

If your body is telling you to satisfy the bloodlust, is it your choice to fulfill it?

I had considering warmaxxing in Myanmar

if anarchy breakes out imma sniff heroin, grape some foid (in runescape) and then jump off the highest building i can find to play flying simulator irl

We must commit mass rape

No, I don’t think of the future anymore.

Organized humiliation and abuse from the hands of the matriarchal society is only possible in times where the populace are at least semi-satiated. This social order will cease to exist, or get suspended indefinitely, immediately as soon as a massive world wide, or even a regional, disaster hits us. This disaster might even be as simple as a modern technology blackout caused by whatever.

If your body is telling you to satisfy the bloodlust, is it your choice to fulfill it?
Good post. A gigantic earthquake of apocalyptic proportions, I'm talking hundreds of thousands dead, is expected to happen any day now in a city near mine. I'll take this into consideration once it does.

As long as you’re still breathing, I don’t think it is possible for it to be over in this context.
Idec anymore. At some point you just stop and think that it doesn’t matter anyways. Life’s horrible regardless.

I plan to stockpile food and then...yeah idk. Ideally I'd have ham radio I could communicate with my friends and we could form a defense group but who knows.

I'm too retarded for any hypothetical scenario in the future

Reminder to poison the wells and food supply of normies, chads and stacies when civilization collapses (in GTAV)

In a complete civilization collapse? I'll just fuck around and have fun until I accidentally get a cut that gets infected and I can't heal it in which case I'll rope. At least I had fun though.

In a short term earthquake natural disaster type of scenario? Try to survive as best as I can. I have some food and water stocked up, and basic survival supplies, so I think I'll do well as long as I don't die in the initial earthquake.

Tornado tsunami