Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you give up your seat for pregnant foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I remember being on a train and some pregnant foid asked for my seat, i was tired and almost asleep after work and was slow to react. The woman then made a big deal about it and started saying "omg i cant believe it". Some soyboy offered his seat but the woman went on and on. I remember thinking of saying I didn't fuck you, it's not my problem. From now on I'm gonna say that next time it happens. Do you offer your seat due to societal pressure in the moment?

I wouldn't give up my seat to a foid even if she is a WW2 veteran

The only time I did was when the driver told me and another person get up and they raised the seats and strapped and wheelchair person to the ground

I'm not a Eurofag so I don't use public transportation

I would only do it if she was about to pop and clearly in a lot of physical pain. AND only if she's nice. Many women can easily stand, and feel entitled to taking someone's seat. I won't give up a seat for a bitch regardless of her situation.

I remember being on a train and some pregnant foid asked for my seat, i was tired and almost asleep after work and was slow to react. The woman then made a big deal about it and started saying "omg i cant believe it". Some soyboy offered his seat but the woman went on and on. I remember thinking of saying I didn't fuck you, it's not my problem. From now on I'm gonna say that next time it happens. Do you offer your seat due to societal pressure in the moment?

What an entitled bitch.

This is why I choose to stand even if there are a couple of empty seats, so I can avoid shit like this.

I don't use public transportation, so this isn't relevant to me.

I only give my seat up for disabled or elderly people who are having trouble, but I don't take busy public transport so I never have to. If a pregnant woman was nice and clearly struggling and directly asked for my seat then I would give up my seat if I'm not too tired, if only not to cause a scene. I'm a selfish guy and I wouldn't want to, but it's not worth denying an angry retard. But if she didn't fulfill the conditions then I'd just say I pulled a muscle in my arm so I couldn't stand and hold on to the handle things

never. I'd loudly say fuck off whore

No I'm not a cuck

No, but i was never asked to give up my seat for a pregnant foid before. If it should ever happen, i would probably do it, since i'm too high inhib, to react in a different way.

No i prefer to give it to some older man.

I never use public transport, but if this situation happened to me, there's no way I'd give up my seat to some cum dump who got knocked up with a kid that isn't mine.

No fucking way, they are not ENTITLED

Haven't used public transportation since I got my license at 19 :chad:

I dont like sitting next to normalfags so I stand most of the time

I'd give up my seat for incel children. Don't use public transport anymore though, graduated years ago.

haha no

no foid ever gives me the slightest bit of ioi

why would i care about them

I noticed they dont ask any guy they carefully pick the weakest guy that they can bully

When I'm around a pregnant woman I'm invariably going to be around at least three gorillas who will chimp out unless I give up my seat. I'm not interested in being an incel Rosa Parks so I just give it up.

Yes, because the social downsides from not giving up seat outweigh the few moments of standing on your feet for a few mins. You will likely be put in line by some big white knight.

I noticed they dont ask any guy they carefully pick the weakest guy that they can bully
the weakest guy that can get bullied by other men*, when you're the only one in the room these same women would be more respectful

There is no pregnant femoid in my apartment who would want to sit in front of my computer screen. Not sure if I would let her sit there. Maybe for a couple of minutes?

The sight of a pregnant woman really angers me by the way, I wouldn't even open a door to them

I have never, and will never, given up my seat for a foid.

No pregnant woman ever asked me to give her my seat but if she did i probably would d do it tbh. If not somebody else would and everyone would just stare at me and it would be awkward as fuck.

No man but @PotatoTomato did

Now he’s gone with the rest of the cucks

Yes, because the social downsides from not giving up seat outweigh the few moments of standing on your feet for a few mins. You will likely be put in line by some big white knight.
Not all of us are pussies

I gave up seat to a woman with a baby in Liverpool England just because I knew the white knights would have said something and I hate confrontation as I am high inhib.

This is one of those questions that answer of it is already known.

lmao hell no never have and never will, they're not entitled to that

No because I don't leave the house much less use public transportation, even if I did I wouldn't move.

Nope.
They wouldn't give me their seat if I had a broken leg.

No, it is not my problem that Chad impregnated her.
I would probably tell her to ask another person instead, who would like being a good cuck for her, unlike me.