Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel emasculated

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I don’t feel like a man at all I feel like a baby that gets stepped on

No but I don't feel like I belong to the human species

When I see someone taller than me, especially a female, I feel emasculated:feelsbadman:

I don't feel like a man either. Not really. I have the male parts, but not really. My face doesn't have that killer jawline, the piercing hunter eyes, the lush black hair. The deep masculine voice. I'm not six foot, either. I just feel like a boy that's been stretched beyond their means, and it fucking sucks. I wish I was a real man, aka Chad. That's what all these redpillers don't understand. Women want Chad. He was born, not made. He never had to fucking try to succeed with women, never.

Yes, very much.

I feel emasculated. I feel like a pushover.

Definitely permanently emasculated, being short and having a below average and getting shit on by everyone for 18 years.

I do because I'm a framecel. I lack the typical male sexual dismorphisms like broad shoulders, large forearms, big wrists, deep voice. I look like a boy, not like a man. People often think I'm 18-20 when I'm 30.

I don't look like man, I don't get treated like a man, I don't feel like a man, I am not a man.

I don't feel like a man either. Not really. I have the male parts, but not really. My face doesn't have that killer jawline, the piercing hunter eyes, the lush black hair. The deep masculine voice. I'm not six foot, either. I just feel like a boy that's been stretched beyond their means, and it fucking sucks. I wish I was a real man, aka Chad. That's what all these redpillers don't understand. Women want Chad. He was born, not made. He never had to fucking try to succeed with women, never.

yeah i do, and i hate it