Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you do this when you look at a mirror???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
When I look in a mirror, like a gag reflex, I need to see myself at the best angle possible, so I will unconsciously pose myself into the only good angle I look good in which is front facing (I have a greasy subhuman ape mouth that's obvious from any other angle). I intuitively cannot bear to see myself at a bad angle for more than a second. It's particularly bad because my worst angle is a 3/4 one, and that's the angle by which humans are most commonly observed in nature.

I think when we interact with people directly, we also have tendencies to try and see them at their best angles. When I observe people from afar, or online I have a tendency to be more discerning and scrutinize the worst aspects of their looks. I think most people are this way so it does no good for ugly people to have the habit of looking at themselves at their best angle. This is why a lot of normies and foids are delusional about their looks level.

Last edited:
I avoid looking at mirrors at all costs

To me people usually look much better from afar than up close and at an angle tbh

jfl if you think the mirror is bad try the front phone camera it will literally make you rope on the spot its unbelievably brutal

Already taken the Mirrorpill, so no...

Bluepilleds call it "dysmorphophobia" which is just another cope.
jfl if you think the mirror is bad try the front phone camera it will literally make you rope on the spot its unbelievably brutal

This shit is brutal. Sometimes I accidently activate front camera... Oh god that shit hurts my soul.
I can not believe that anyone looks normal or even good on the front camera. But people call it "selfies" and it's normal. And they look good

Last edited:
I look better with the lights off.

Bluepilleds call it "dysmorphophobia" which is just another cope.

This shit is brutal. Sometimes I accidently activate front camera... Oh god that shit hurts my soul.
I can not believe that anyone looks normal or even good on the front camera. But people call it "selfies" and it's normal. And they look good
fuck, you know you are normal when you turn on the selfie camera by accident and DON'T want to vomit

fuck, you know you are normal when you turn on the selfie camera by accident and DON'T want to vomit

Normies actually enjoy their selfies. Use funny filters and stuff. And foids post it on facebook whining about how "fat" they are just to get told how pretty they are by their foid friends.

In my country you have to put a picture on your job application. It's basically over at the point you send it.

Last edited:
When I look at the mirror I squint to make my subhuman prey eyes look better.

the mirror is cope, take a picture of yourself 3 meters away from the camera that's how people see you everyday.I did it and was truecelpilled