Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe the jews are the ones behind everything?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Recruit
★★
Since I joined this forum all I see is everyone blaming the jews for the way our society works but is that really how it is. I personally think it is not necessarily the jews but that they could be somehow involved. What do you think?

things i hate the most

1.foids
2.jews
3.ntpilldeniers

It's a fact that Jewish/Jewish origin people are in pretty powerful and influential positions in Europe and North America

It’s not even a belief.

It’s plain and simple fact.

It's a fact that Jewish/Jewish origin people are in pretty powerful and influential positions in Europe and North America
Israel controls the US, US controls the world, Thats how it goes.

Your right they are in VERY powerful positions.

No. I think many conspiracy theories are just made up to soothe the mind. Often there is no plan, but it is soothing to think that there is a greater plan, even if it comes from evil people.

Yep. Before I became jewpilled there were a few things I hated: Censorship, communists, sandniggers and niggers flooding my country, feminists and antiwhite shit. Turns out you can blame jews for all those things

Since I joined this forum all I see is everyone blaming the jews for the way our society works but is that really how it is. I personally think it is not necessarily the jews but that they could be somehow involved. What do you think?
I think you should simply do you're own research! It's all (still) easily available information. Simply look for the names, behind all the bad policies that ruin our realm.

It's not that difficult.

Yeah, that's a pretty standard flaw in human psychology:- if something in your life isn't going well, there's a tendency to look for a group of people to blame.- That takes the burden off of you yourself to improve your circumstances.

There are plenty of guys here who engage in that, and you'll see instances of it such as:

"muh Jews"

"muh Western values"

"muh LGBTs"

"muh immigrants"

It's fairly common, because such beliefs can be comforting.- But it limits your potential because it's a way of validating your decision to give up on life.
-

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a pretty standard flaw in human psychology:- if something in your life isn't going well, there's a tendency to look for a group of people to blame.- That takes the burden off of you yourself to improve your circumstances.

There are plenty of guys here who engage in that, and you'll see instances of it such as:

"muh Jews"

"muh Western values"

"muh LGBTs"

"muh immigrants"

It's fairly common, because such beliefs can be comforting.- But it limits your potential because it's a way of validating your decision to give up on life.
-
I agree, it is not as black and white as people think

Kicked out of 109 countries but it was never their fault

Jews have alot of power but overall not everything in society is controlled by Jews. Even without Jews, I would still be getting discriminated against for being a sub5 and autistic because foids hatred of sub5s is inherently biological.

Jews have alot of power but overall not everything in society is controlled by Jews. Even without Jews, I would still be getting discriminated against for being a sub5 and autistic because foids hatred of sub5s is inherently biological.
This.

But jews made it worse

Jews are incel cope. Women don’t like to date conservative dudes and a lot of them are nazis. More nazi incels means more Jew cope.

But jews made it worse
I agree because Jews invented feminism, social media, dating apps, etc. But even throughout history, it was shit and most men were kept as slaves while chad fucked his harem.

I believe if it weren't Jews, then some other group would try to fuck up society for their own benefit. For example, Tik Tok is owned by chinks but that has also done alot of damage to society. Though, ideally in a non-cucked society, those degenerate influences would be purged.

I do think someone is controlling society and its not just about sex. If you look at society better you will understand that we are still slaves. School is slavery, work is slavery, we cannot get food that is actually healthy for us(blood, organs, meat, deep sea fish). Its not even about inceldom, inceldom is just the effect this slave society had on some individuals. Think about it

Jews have historically been pretty well educated and have had to learn to do bussiness and handle banks in order to adapt to persecution, it is true that there are powerful jews but there are also powerful christians and powerful muslims, the difference is that christians are powerful in christian countries and muslim are powerful in muslim countries, but jews are powerful everywhere, which scares a lot of racists and ethno-totalitarians.

I don't hate them, I think they are intelligent and hard working and therefore deserve all the wealth they have, I just don't want them to conspirate against other cultures and races.

Last edited:
I know they are.