Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do foids sit next to you on public transport?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Happens to me sometimes, but rarely, usually when its mostly full .

i drive so idk.

they sit on my lap even when the bus is empty

Not sure don't use that.

No, they hate me and view me as a subhuman trash who isn't worthy of breathing the same air as them. They'd rather stand for the whole ride than sit next to me.

HPCNVgoEvJEkRGDEPxJQ-p2804W_IFMc49GeNXC7pc4.jpg

I only use uber so I wouldn't know

White foids on buses are so weird. why not get a simp to buy a car for you?

No, they hate me and view me as a subhuman trash who isn't worthy of breathing the same air as them. They'd rather stand for the whole ride than sit next to me.

no, never
i always go out of my way to not sit near them either, unless its a long ride and its the only spot
i will sit in a spot if its empty, even if its awkward, because im a lazycel and chubycel who doesnt like standing

i sat down next to an asian foid once and she got up and ran away. :feelsbadman: thats how you know

White foids on buses are so weird. why not get a simp to buy a car for you?
most are still clueless how much value and power their pussies gives them, jewish brainwashing about worthless career is rooted in so strongly that they can't fight it they are completely demoralized like antifas

Only when she's forced too

if i was you i would get one as soon as possible

Of course. If you live in a big city it isn't as bad but if you move to more rural areas it can completely ruin your life
not being able to drive.

I don't use public transport I have nowhere to be.

Happens to me sometimes, but rarely, usually when its mostly full .

HPCNVgoEvJEkRGDEPxJQ-p2804W_IFMc49GeNXC7pc4.jpg
I also have this issue. Even if I don't say anything or look in any specific direction or have any weird body language, I am avoided purposely. I am not specifically looking to sit next to women though. Men also do this to me too.
However I find it a bit weird when they would rather sit next to a fat, smelly, sweaty, poorly dressed, disgusting blob as opposed to me. It's just bizarre. I can't seem to find an explanation for it. It's like they see an invisible sign on top of my head that says "I am an incel" and avoid me.

I dont see foids in public transport anymore. They have all become rich and drive with personal drivers.