Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Degenerate roastie fined $300 for nude photo shoot at mall

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
A 64-year-old photographer and a 22-year-old model have each been fined $300 for staging a nude photo shoot at a busy Pennsylvania strip mall on a Saturday morning.

The shoot happened last April at the Miracle Mile Shopping Center in Monroeville, about 14 miles east of Pittsburgh, while shocked shoppers looked on, PennLive.com reported.

According to TribLive.com, model Chelsea Guerra walked around the mall wearing only thigh-high stockings and high-heeled shoes while Michael Warnock snapped photos.

Guerra defended the shoot in an interview with Upgruv.com.

“My nude modeling is honest work, and I use it mostly to fund my college career,” she told the website.

According to a deal reached with prosecutors, other charges such as indecent exposure and disorderly conduct were dropped.

1520417474230.jpg

Fucking cockblocking cops preventing incels from jerking off to her.

OLOLOLOLOLO, I've actually done shit like this (paid a whore to pose naked in public), but I never got caught for it. The oldcel photog was stupid.

'I do understand the indecency of it but it was never intended to blatantly offend people'

guerra-2-1492547186.jpg

nude-model-monroeville.jpg

Can you imagine a guy doing this? He wouldve been branded a sex offender.

>My nude modeling is honest work, and I use it mostly to fund my college career

Yeah, say that to everybody else that doesn't get free cash just by taking their clothes off.

i wish i was born in africa so i could be a warlord

>My nude modeling is honest work, and I use it mostly to fund my college career

Yeah, say that to everybody else that doesn't get free cash just by taking their clothes off.
Exactly my thoughts. I wonder what this slut is studying anyway, whoreology?

if it was a male model he would have been arrested

OLOLOLOLOLO, I've actually done shit like this (paid a whore to pose naked in public), but I never got caught for it. The oldcel photog was stupid.
how rich are you?

good we need to end more degeneracy like this one at a time as much as possible

'I do understand the indecency of it but it was never intended to blatantly offend people'

guerra-2-1492547186.jpg

nude-model-monroeville.jpg

Can you imagine a guy doing this? He wouldve been branded a sex offender.
Looks like shit tbh.

jesus she's attractive. I wish girls like that wanted to talk to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back