Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Damnit i have a cold sore.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
dermnet_rf_photo_of_cold_sore_blisters.jpg

Damn it now I'm gonna have people saying I have herpes and shit, even though I've never even kissed a girl.
I'm going to try my hardest by hiding this shit.

Larp as a slayer and say it's herpes.

alarm.gif

Fakecel detected

I got one in my first year because I never washed my hands in residence and touched the door knobs I wanted to murder the fucker who spent his Friday nights fucking

I got one in my first year because I never washed my hands in residence and touched the door knobs I wanted to murder the fucker who spent his Friday nights fucking
Wait you caught herpes?
Or did you have a cold sore? Because cold sores aren't related to sex.

Herpes Labialis? reactivation of herpes simplex 1 from the trigeminal ganglion.

Lol, just got a cold sore last week after gymceling.

Try not to touch it or itch it. But it's like having one of those tongue bumps to me, pushing on it feels sort of good even though it hurts.

looking crustalicious boyo

I often have sores inside my mouth. Almost never on my lip/ around the mouth but it did happen. Looks horrible.

Herpes Labialis? reactivation of herpes simplex 1 from the trigeminal ganglion.
Wtf this shit is not fair!!! How the fuck did I get herpes if I've never even done anything with a girl.
I see guys out there fucking a new girl every week and they never get herpes.

herpes simplex 1 is not spread genitally. only herpes simplex 2 is

OP I get these and it's potent suifuel. Ask your doctor for a prescription for Valtrex. Yes it's what people with genital herpes take but it also works miracles for cold sores. If you take it while it's forming it'll last maybe 2 days.

Wait you caught herpes?
Or did you have a cold sore? Because cold sores aren't related to sex.
I don’t know I just remember the corner of my mouth hurt when I opened it or stretched it, it went aaay in a week so prob not herpes then