Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cursed by God Himself.

Oh God what went wrong...

Everything since the beginning of time itself.
The moment the crime of possibility became a manifesting nightmare to behold in contempt. Muh inteligent design und shieet

If he exists god is evil

God punishing indians for being born in india.

The parents shouldn't have let them live and suffer the fate like us expect for the foid
India has a culture of glorifying and worshipping disabled people, for some retarded reason they think the disabled are "blessed" and sent by Gods

God punishing cause and effect at the same time, he doesn't care about the chronologicality of events
@Bianor
It’s actually that indians are the strongest people which is why they get the strongest challenge (being indian) :feelsthink:

No future for this guy
full

It’s actually that indians are the strongest people which is why they get the strongest challenge (being indian) :feelsthink:
There's a very interesting story in pisslam I heard in middle school "deen" class and I've been thinking about it recently:

One day prophet Muhammad visits a house he was invited to, but upon entrance something strange happens, an egg layed by a chicken on the ridge of the wall falls down exactly on a needle that just so happens to be on the ground in an erect position, AND it doesn't break and stays exactly there,
something like this:
A

After seeing this extremely low probability scene prophet Muhammad rushes to leave the house, when asked why he says God isn't present in that house because the more God loves you the more he makes you suffer, the egg not breaking is a sign God doesn't love the owner of that house for some reason, if the earthly odds are in your favor you are protected by Satan not God

There are similar stories in Christianity, God cucked and tortured Joab to the max so he can show his loyalty, Jesus says "if you aren't from this world you will be treated badly", etc etc

The entirety of religion is based on glorifying suffering, which is a trick by the devil to make subhumans (cattle) more miserable, because our suffering is their food
@incelerated @CopingForBrutality

There's a very interesting story in pisslam I heard in middle school "deen" class and I've been thinking about it recently:

One day prophet Muhammad visits a house he was invited to, but upon entrance something strange happens, an egg layed by a chicken on the ridge of the wall falls down exactly on a needle that just so happens to be on the ground in an erect position, AND it doesn't break and stays exactly there,
something like this:
View attachment 1157488

After seeing this extremely low probability scene prophet Muhammad rushes to leave the house, when asked why he says God isn't present in that house because the more God loves you the more he makes you suffer, the egg not breaking is a sign God doesn't love the owner of that house for some reason, if the earthly odds are in your favor you are protected by Satan not God

There are similar stories in Christianity, God cucked and tortured Joab to the max so he can show his loyalty, Jesus says "if you aren't from this world you will be treated badly", etc etc

The entirety of religion is based on glorifying suffering, which is a trick by the devil to make subhumans (cattle) more miserable, because our suffering is their food
@incelerated @CopingForBrutality
makes sense, I heard in Islam everyone in heaven turns White skinned which would benefit curries the absolute most, I don't think it's a coincidence that they put it like that. Most suffered people on this Earth (Curries) get the most benefit in heaven, aka glorifying suffering on this wretched planet as you said

makes sense, I heard in Islam everyone in heaven turns White skinned which would benefit curries the absolute most, I don't think it's a coincidence that they put it like that. Most suffered people on this Earth (Curries) get the most benefit in heaven, aka glorifying suffering on this wretched planet as you said
Houris in heaven are described as virgin JB stacies with crystal clear northern skin who forever stay that way, the land of heaven is described as extremely green with tasty fruits and rivers of milk and honey running everywhere

This description just so happens to be the complete opposite of dry brown ugly Saudi Arabia, there's nobody in Switzerland finding that appealing because they already have that here on earth

Gholams aka nigger and dravidian castrated slaves also happen to be the absolute lowest of the low in the social hierarchy and pitiful creatures, hmm I wonder why :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Houris in heaven are described as virgin JB stacies with crystal clear northern skin who forever stay that way, the land of heaven is described as extremely green with tasty fruits and rivers of milk and honey running everywhere

This description just so happens to be the complete opposite of dry brown ugly Saudi Arabia, there's nobody in Switzerland finding that appealing because they already have that here on earth

Gholams aka nigger and dravidian castrated slaves also happen to be the absolute lowest of the low in the social hierarchy and pitiful creatures, hmm I wonder why :waitwhat:
:bigbrain:

Islamic heaven is a feminist's worst nightmare, imagine an ugly hairy bearded middle aged fat shitskin truecel with yellow rotten teeth just sitting there eating goyslop with 72 pretty white foids around him as eternal sex slaves

Brutal that even he found a wife while we're all rotting here.

Islamic heaven is a feminist's worst nightmare, imagine an ugly hairy bearded middle aged fat shitskin truecel with yellow rotten teeth just sitting there eating goyslop with 72 pretty white foids around him as eternal sex slaves
This is probably how heaven is inspired in Islam, the "heaven" was what the Arab travellers saw when they visited Europe (reality) but they imagined themselves having whatever the Europeans had as a heaven because it obviously wasn't possible for them on Earth

this only happens in pakistan because incest is common there

not an indian thing wtf