Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cuck tears tells abuse victim(me) to "seek help" and downvotes him

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
J7wYgfR.png

Done with reddit now.

these are such braindead replies that the entire convo legitimately reads like satire. reddit is such an unbearable cesspool.

these are such braindead replies that the entire convo legitimately reads like satire. reddit is such an unbearable cesspool.
Seriously dude, you need help.

just go to therapy bro. here some happy pills

Bro, just go to a cuck or feemale therapist, get prescribed meds maybe, and just "work on yourself" while spending years talking about your bad childhood.

Dude, seriously, you are (((mentallyill))), so everything you say and think can be waved away as nonsense in an instant. Get help.

Bro, just go to a cuck or feemale therapist, get prescribed meds maybe, and just "work on yourself" while spending years talking about your bad childhood.
Therapy and medications are laughable. I've told people how I'd be fixed and they always say something like "how can you have friends when you hate urself so much". Just shit like that. They're morons. I'm lacking the competent to be normal because it was beaten out of me.

We should start raising money to hire a hitman on IT

Therapy and medications are laughable. I've told people how I'd be fixed and they always say something like "how can you have friends when you hate urself so much". Just shit like that. They're morons. I'm lacking the competent to be normal because it was beaten out of me.

Therapy has a place, for normies. The "average" guy nowadays seems to do a lot of favors for women, trusts them to a degree that baffles me, and grinds away at work to give himself purpose. I think being an "abnormal" male in this culture is good IF you can get women and have some sense of community.

Seriously, you need help. Why? I’m not sure but you need help. Or therapy.

Seriously, you need help. Why? I’m not sure but you need help. Or therapy.
Yeah, seriously, I need help. And medications. I need help. And therapy. Seriously.

THERAPY
IS
A
SCAM

IT'S LIKE THESE FAGS ARE TAKING ADVICE FROM THAT SHITTY ASS SHOW 13 REASONS WHY

Last edited:
Yeah, seriously, I need help. And medications. I need help. And therapy. Seriously.
Kek :lul:

Cucktears are pathetic faggots. Everyone knows that. Uncapable of decent conversation when you have to include arguments... I mean, just look at this conversation you’ve had. Prime example of how braindead their replies are as @knajjd nicely put it.

Kek :lul:

Cucktears are pathetic faggots. Everyone knows that. Uncapable of decent conversation when you have to include arguments... I mean, just look at this conversation you’ve had. Prime example of how braindead their replies are as @knajjd nicely put it.
I don't know why I bothered even interacting with them, maybe I just wanted to strengthen my hate for them.

Why did you ask cucktears for help?
These people get satisfaction from bullying the lowest of the low.
If you think about it from an outer perspective these guys are just human trash.
What did you even expect?

Remember, it's not OUR responsibility to reach out to a human being. Just to TELL them to go to therapy, throw suicide hotline numbers and shut them down. :lul: assholes

If you think about it from an outer perspective these guys are just human trash.
What did you even expect?
I didn't expect anything, but now I know that my hate for them is personal and further justified.
Remember, it's not OUR responsibility to reach out to a human being. Just to TELL them to go to therapy, throw suicide hotline numbers and shut them down. :lul: assholes
Seriously dude, you need help.

Unless the therapist fucks you (if they're a woman), it's useless for incels.

Therapy is a scam intended to castrate you.
And Reddit is for cucks.

and yet only one thing they constantly do is posting shit like: LOL ANOTHER INCEL WANTS TO RAPE CHILDREN LETS CONTACT FBI!!!!11ONEONE

"therapy" just stands for "just get stockholm syndrome bro" at this point.

let's go over the recent history of psychiatry

not too long ago psychiatrists used to lock up women in dungeons for being "hysterical" (expressing anger in a public space) where they would treat them with dildos and vibrators to calm them down. since the women were branded as lunatics they had no recourse and not legal way to fight this abuse. many languished in these dark dungeons for decades until the psychiatrists got tired of playing with them and let them go to free up space for younger victims.

around the same time (50-60s) psychiatrists used to consider homosexuality a mental disease to be cured with electric shock therapy and/or chemical castration. "This guy likes to suck dick so let's hook up his testicles to a car battery!" can you believe colleges used to teach this? (Alan turing was a victim of this btw)

and let's not forget lobotomies. back then if you had problems with authority or were "workshy" (NEET) psychiatrists would open up your skull and remove parts of your brain to turn you into a vegetable so you wouldn't cause problems for others. the majority of lobotomy victims were female btw.

I'm not talking about stuff that happened 1000 years ago, not even 100 years ago, these were very common until recently. there were never any formal apologies from mental health professionals, not even Ooops we fucked up, they just forgot about this and pretended it never happened. Note that abuse from mental health professionals only became less common thanks to a global effort over the past 10-20 years to shut down asylums and send patients to live with their relatives where their chances of being raped are significantly lower.
see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_psychiatric_institutions#Deinstitutionalisation

so next time some female on reddit tells you to visit a shrink remind her how much her fellow womyn suffered at the hands of psychiatrists

Ea4
URGE TO ER
... RISING

They're useless. If you try to reason with them they'll either give you terrible advice or tell you that you're actually not lonely and don't feel bad, you're imagining it.

Get therapy bro.

Yeah, you need therapy man.

Chill out bro.

I've had social therapy for over a decade and it's complete bullshit. Therapy is a S C A M and run by filthy fucking greedy Zionists.

JUST GET HELP

LOL, do they even know how much therapy fucking cost? Not everyone have money to get treatment.

Why don't they just not respond?

It's the only reply they know. You could have been decapitated and they would still come up to you and say "just get help Bro"

Normies are so fucking retarded. Holy shit.

Dude, wtf? Just take showers and respect wumyns, you'll be ok.

block the site in your hosts file so when you start typing reddit into the address bar & press enter the site wont load. browsing reddit is a bad habit.

killing a few of these cunts would be much more satisfying than a mass shooting.
Many of them are depressed for being alone as well. Let's see, maybe we can bully some of them to death?

block the site in your hosts file so when you start typing reddit into the address bar & press enter the site wont load. browsing reddit is a bad habit.
Don't worry, some fucking bug broke the website for me and I don't feel like fixing it. I'm done with reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back