Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Crazed girls flood FL shooter with fan mail

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail

Mass murderer Nikolas Cruz is getting stacks of fan mail and love letters sent to the Broward County jail, along with hundreds of dollars in contributions to his commissary account.

Teenage girls, women and even older men are writing to the Parkland school shooter and sending photographs — some suggestive — tucked inside cute greeting cards and attached to notebook paper with offers of friendship and encouragement. Groupies also are joining Facebook communities to talk about how to help the killer.

A teenager wrote on March 15: “I’m 18-years-old. I’m a senior in high school. When I saw your picture on the television, something attracted me to you.”

JBAM (Just Be A Murderer) Theory = LEGIT!

Lol imagine being one of the guys who spend time writing an elaborate Tinder or OkCupid bio, only to get zero girls. Then you see this shit. ER and now Cruz, they have better dating advice than all PUAs combined.

He obviously must have a good personality then.

Lol imagine being one of the guys who spend time writing an elaborate Tinder or OkCupid bio, only to get zero girls. Then you see this shit. ER and now Cruz, they have better dating advice than all PUAs combined.

Not only them, but also the Columbine shooters... the Aurora shooter... the Boston Marathon bomber... Charles Manson... Ted Bundy... I could go on and on.

Men respond to incentives:
Studying for years to become an engineer or accountant = not a guaranteed cure for inceldom (I can tell you this first-hand)
Slaughtering a bunch of people = you'll have pussy thrown at you left and right!

The people who told me to "study hard, get good grades, graduate with a useful degree, start a lucrative career, and you'll have women beating down your door in no time" should have just told me to open fire on a bunch of people instead.

Will the media talk about toxic femininity? No? Thought not.

It's because he's famous.

Looks, money, status.

Just run school shooter game is legit

ironic that you need to be a serial killer to get women interested in you, but then you will be behind bars the rest of your life and denied access to that pussy.

Edgy psychofoids. They just want attention and to be orbited. Before this happened they wouldn’t have looked at him twice.

Edgy psychofoids. They just want attention and to be orbited. Before this happened they wouldn’t have looked at him twice.

i legit think something in female nature is attracted to murders given how many male killers get female fans and get to fuck some of them.

ironic that you need to be a serial killer to get women interested in you, but then you will be behind bars the rest of your life and denied access to that pussy.

prisoners can have sex visits from outsiders, look it up.

From non-incel to non-incel.

I'm glad he had such a nice personality that Females saw in him.

typical femoids

Not only them, but also the Columbine shooters... the Aurora shooter... the Boston Marathon bomber... Charles Manson... Ted Bundy... I could go on and on.

Studying for years to become an engineer or accountant = not a guaranteed cure for inceldom (I can tell you this first-hand)
Slaughtering a bunch of people = you'll have pussy thrown at you left and right!

The people who told me to "study hard, get good grades, graduate with a useful degree, start a lucrative career, and you'll have women beating down your door in no time" should have just told me to open fire on a bunch of people instead.

*roasties handcuffing you to a pole in your house while they fuck chad in the other room.

Girl's LOVE criminal's,it's a proven fact. Girl's across the USA are in love with a school shooter, they are obsessed with the columbine shooter's still. If one of you guy's went ER they'd probably love you too. Not saying you should but just look online and you'll see hordes of females worshiping Eric and Dylan, talking about how they shared their glove's and died together. If Cruz is ever freed he's gonna have a Chad style harem waiting for him, meanwhile we're still going to be rotting here. It's over for non-criminalcel's.

Last edited:
Girl's LOVE criminal's,it's a proven fact. Girl's across the USA are in love with a school shooter, they are obsessed with the columbine shooter's still. If one of you guy's went ER they'd probably love you too. Not saying you should but just look online and you'll see hordes of females worshiping Eric and Dylan, talking about how they shared their glove's and died together. If Cruz is ever freed he's gonna have a Chad style harem waiting for him, meanwhile we're still going to rotting here. It's over for non-criminalcel's.
Jermy meeks is a living example

They wouldn't look at him once

They must love him for his personality, right cucktears?

now that he is famous they want his d

Timothy McVeigh was the same,he said himself he was a virgin and yet there were women willing to have sex with him,so in order for women to like us we have to murder scores of people

just lol at any low IQ person that thought Cruz was incel.

This serial killer halo doesn't work as well if you are completely truecel in looks, don't cope.

ThERe is hope for us

Timothy McVeigh was the same,he said himself he was a virgin and yet there were women willing to have sex with him,so in order for women to like us we have to murder scores of people

Can't say I'm terribly surprised.

Part of it has to with women being evil.
Part of it has to do with increased status.
And part of it has to do with exposure.

The most infamous criminals are exposed to millions upon millions of women. Of those millions, there's bound to be a small percentage of them who will be attracted to him for one reason or another.

just lol at any low IQ person that thought Cruz was incel.

This serial killer halo doesn't work as well if you are completely truecel in looks, don't cope.

I read that even Dylann Roof is receiving love letters in prison. This guy...

220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg

But if they met him before they would,ntlook at him twice

I read that even Dylann Roof is receiving love letters in prison. This guy...

220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg

Yeah, if you think that's completely truecel in looks, you're confused. If you think Eggman would get any love letters, you're low IQ.

cucktears answer this please

Yeah, if you think that's completely truecel in looks, you're confused. If you think Eggman would get any love letters, you're low IQ.

I wouldn't be shocked if Eggman would receive love letters if he killed a bunch of people. Heck, his internet fame landed him a girlfriend. Becoming a mass murderer would boost his status even more.

This isn't new. They do it for attention. Ted Bundy, the Boston bomber good looking guy, all of these guys with Dynamite personaliteehees get mobbed by attention whoring Larpers or insane in the membrane femoid human garbage

I wouldn't be shocked if Eggman would receive love letters if he killed a bunch of people. Heck, his internet fame landed him a girlfriend. Becoming a mass murderer would boost his status even more.

Shit,you're actually right.

This. Lookism fags deny it but STATUS means a lot when it comes to attracting girls.

Cope, they're always talking about LMS.

Told you.
Go er/serial killer for halo or rope

i legit think something in female nature is attracted to murders given how many male killers get female fans and get to fuck some of them.
Yes, Hybristophilia

Status is everything I don't think it has anything to do with him being a killer

Women are attracted to power, being a shooter is the ultimate control between life and death; the true Alpha.

there is a time where strong alpha males (chads) have the power of life and death control over weak incels

with guns anyone can be alpha and has this control power

Skin color halo, most low IQ roasties would think he's white.

Doesn't even matter if he looks like wood elf from elder scrolls oblivion, just be white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back