Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could you ever forgive foids for all they have done against you?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Do you think it is possible for you to ever forgive the female gender for all the injustices they have committed against you? Could you ever look past what they have done and be able to engage in an actual relationship with a foid if given the chance?

Do you think it is possible for you to ever forgive the female gender for all the injustices they have committed against you? Could you ever look past what they have done and be able to engage in an actual relationship with a foid if given the chance?
My hatred for them in my heart is too strong.

If they all have sex with me, then Yes.

I'd forgive them if they gave me unlimited access to their genitals

No not unless they all started dating their lookmatch

They don't care. They don't even remember

no foid has actually done anything bad to me. They just ignore me, and I'm more than willing to forgive them for this

It doesn’t matter whether we forgive them or not.

They are selfish and don’t care about us or what we think and soyciety gives them a pussy pass for their awful shitty behavior.

We’re low value males so we simply don’t matter.

Nah..

If I could legally go all out Michael Myers on them, then I would.

I will forgive them after i will rape and share with a few close brocels (far cry 2 {video game]

Sure, I just can't respect them. If I began to respect them I would have no choice but to put the blame on them.

Yes.
As long as the ones who mistreated me or teased me realized what I felt when they mocked me or rejected.

If I forgive them I have to forgive men .
Honestly some people I can forgive, other where just pure evil now that I look back

I will forgive them after i will rape and share with a few close brocels (far cry 2 {video game]
6sje3w.gif

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX​