Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Coomfuel for pajeets

Deserves a good raping.

I am going to delete my account if I see this whore posted again, for like the 5th time :lasereyes:

Pathetic curries. Why isn't she being defiled in shit:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:?

Currycels, and specifically white women. I know water, but c'mon
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@anandkonda She's in the Sarath City mall at the end :feelsahh:

Notice how the only curry she notices was the tall one:lasereyes:

She is so getting raped if she doesn’t leave.

Why would she do this? Knowing her own worth and that she's a goddess compared to insectoid 'jeets, why did she travel to poopyland?

FVARKKK I wanna mass uh kur these sex-starved zombie shitskins so baddd!:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

Why would she do this? Knowing her own worth and that she's a goddess compared to insectoid 'jeets, why did she travel to poopyland?
So that she can get an endless amount of validation and to garner a larger fanbase. Also she probably has bodyguards protecting her so she's not getting raped.

So that she can get an endless amount of validation and to garner a larger fanbase
What's the point of validation from sub-3s? Don't foids always talk about how sexual attention from gigatruecels is "creepy"?

What's the point of validation from sub-3s? Don't foids always talk about how sexual attention from gigatruecels is "creepy"?
its like a fetish for them

it might be "cReEpY" but it also makes her feel like a god so the bitch thinks its worth it

SHE NEEDS TO BE GRAPED

The ones that pay for Onlyfans are always bluepilled subhumans and curryfags are the subhumans that are the largest in numbers.

She will still settle for white australian chad

Every white foid wishes Chad would worship her as much as a low inhibition currycel does.

only on an individual level
once it's enough people to be a statistic they stop caring

@anandkonda She's in the Sarath City mall at the end :feelsahh:
All malls look the same. Are you sure? Is this in Hyderabad? Explains the mullas

Pathetic curries. Why isn't she being defiled in shit:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:?
Look at the shitty hair extensions :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Whites can't grow hair

Only Dravidian foids can grow 3 foot long dark black hair with flowers. The white Jasmine flower are such contrast to their dark hair :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I hope she gets raped and then set on fire by a pack of niggers

:foidSoy: “I might be a 2 in Australia” :foidSoy:
:foidSoy: “But I’m a 10 in India”:foidSoy:

As the Reddit comments say, it happens every time a white woman shows an inch of skin in curryland.