Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Come and request an AI-made picture/image (NSFW/SFW) w/ Stable Diffusion, powered with SDXL

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I also do deepfakes with Roop along with the images.

Resolutions: 1024x1024 and 1024x768.

I installed that Stable Diffusion. What is SDXL?
Can you tell me how to get more lifelike images?

I installed that Stable Diffusion. What is SDXL?
Can you tell me how to get more lifelike images?
What GPU do you have? I'm using a RTX A4000 on my rig.

What GPU do you have? I'm using a RTX A4000 on my rig.
I have an AMD Radeon RX6600, with 6gb or ram on it. Not the best, I can only generate about 400x400 pixel images haha

I have an AMD Radeon RX6600, with 6gb or ram on it. Not the best, I can only generate about 400x400 pixel images haha
Use --medvram-sdxl (or try --lowvram) on your .bat for SDXL. How much RAM you've got? I currently have 32GB, since SDXL eats up a lot of RAM.

Use --medvram-sdxl (or try --lowvram) on your .bat for SDXL. How much RAM you've got? I currently have 32GB, since SDXL eats up a lot of RAM.
OK I will try now. I have 32gb ram too

A young elf girl with cyan eyes and silvery long hair in high school uniform weilding a sword.

A young elf girl with cyan eyes and silvery long hair in high school uniform weilding a sword.
One second, round is almost over (Hell Let Loose).

One second, round is almost over (Hell Let Loose).

Thanks. There is a sun shine once a while during my hellish days.

00004 3394998620

For reference this is what my shitty computer came up with haha

Anne Frank in skimpy bikini

Big boob jewish woman

Can you combine these girls' faces and give her a tall, thin, tan, beautiful, naked body?
20231003 220311
20231106 120527

On that high resolution I run out of VRAM :( I'm using v1-5-pruned-emaonly
Use 512x512 resolution for SD 1.5 models; SDXL only supports 1024x1024 resolutions... What model are you using, first of all?

On that high resolution I run out of VRAM :( I'm using v1-5-pruned-emaonly
Since you're not using SDXL based model, run back your .bat with --medvram. If you have low iterations with 512x512, use --lowvram. Generation quality might be affected. If you have bad performance on both, take a look on the following tutorial (for your AMD gpu):

Thanks brother. I did something to get it to work on AMD card, I don't think it was that AUTOMATIC1111 thing though
Ah, by the way... copy these arguments and put all of them into your user.bat file (replace if needed):

--medvram --precision full --no-half --no-half-vae --opt-split-attention-v1 --opt-sub-quad-attention --disable-nan-check

Suggestion? Get a RTX 3060/4060 card instead.

Since you're not using SDXL based model, run back your .bat with --medvram. If you have low iterations with 512x512, use --lowvram. Generation quality might be affected. If you have bad performance on both, take a look on the following tutorial (for your AMD gpu):

Alright thanks again, I will download that other model and try lowvram, see how it goes :)

Yes, big nose, dark eyes, curly dark hair, jewish.
Here's that busty Jewish woman you ordered :D

00022 1960287504

Ah, by the way... copy these arguments and put all of them into your user.bat file (replace if needed):

--medvram --precision full --no-half --no-half-vae --opt-split-attention-v1 --opt-sub-quad-attention --disable-nan-check

Suggestion? Get a RTX 3060/4060 card instead.

Looks about 1000x better, thanks so much for your help :D

After you finish your game of HLL you should try the images these guys requested here, interested to see what your graphics card and settings comes up with :D

Is sdxl an upgraded sd? I think 1.4 was the last version I saw…

Is sdxl an upgraded sd? I think 1.4 was the last version I saw…
Yup, prompts can be longer and the outputs are better (depending on your genre). You can use FreeU for better outputs, see the following paper:

And the webui extension for FreeU:

Yup, prompts can be longer and the outputs are better (depending on your genre). You can use FreeU for better outputs, see the following paper:

And the webui extension for FreeU:

Sweet. Are the models that it uses the same?

I got into sd for a while and it was fun, but so difficult to keep up with.

Could you get rid of the wrinkles in this picture and make it less fuzzy?

Scan

Hitler, Himmler and Goebbels in Valhalla with harem of Nordic Aryan Valkyrie stacies

I'm sorry for the delay. Anyways, I will leave you with two versions for your image.

Photorealistic:

00030 1497526105

00031 2669547463

Anime version:

00036 37293371