Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Circumcision is the cure for dickletism

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Thats how jews managed to survive in Europe for nearly 2000 years.
Circumcision makes their dicks bigger and attract gentile foids,thus ensuring the continuation of the jewish line in spite of racial pogroms

All these fakecels complaining about how they were forcefully circumcised in their youth are just dick-bragging.
"Oh how poor i am my dick is bigger than your average gentile because it was consencrated to Heaven"
Ban them all.

what is this kike shit

can u elab on this

No. Do want a dick measuring contest? OP trying to get dick pics?

Genital mutilation at birth makes your dick smaller.

how does circumcision make you dick bigger? just lol

It may make your dick somewhat bigger but only by a few millimeters. In exchange for that you are giving up the most sensitive part of your dick and you are supporting the jews.

And what is the cure of your IQ-letism ?

what is this kike shit

can u elab on this
Just think about it.
Why would blonde foids be attracted with circumcised muslim males.
How could the jews survived and breed in Europe for more than 2000 years despite being hated by everyone.

Or even this:Why would the highest iq race in the world,the Ashkenazi,willingly cut their dick if it brings no apparent benefit?

By that logic, everyone in the US should dickmog Africans and Europeans.

No. Do want a dick measuring contest? OP trying to get dick pics?
Can you people stop bringing faggotry here,i'm trying to have a big brain conversation
how does circumcision make you dick bigger? just lol
Its desert wisdom gentile
By that logic, everyone in the US should dickmog Africans and Europeans.
Most africans circumcise themselves because they are either moslems or Orthodox Christians,they dickmog the half-hearted degenerate Americans

Most africans circumcise themselves because they are either moslems or Orthodox Christians
Circumcision isn't an Orthodox Christian tradition.

Circumcision isn't an Orthodox Christian tradition.
It isnt?
Most orthodoxes in my nations get circumcised,me included,so maybe there is some schismatic movement advocating for circumcision.

Can you people stop bringing faggotry here,i'm trying to have a big brain conversation

Its desert wisdom gentile

Most africans circumcise themselves because they are either moslems or Orthodox Christians,they dickmog the half-hearted degenerate Americans
You brought no evidence, so my reply was apropos. Why do jews do a lot of things? Insanity. Listen to Bob Dylan's bullshit lyrics. Jews intention is to confuse. Circumcision is kike mimicry.

Jfl if you think the fucking kikes fuck non-kikes in any significant numbers.

JFL if you think the oven dodgers use the dickpill to get what they want.

JFL if you don't realise the tribe IQ mog us all and use that to manipulate the West into being how they want it.

epic thread honestly good job

this study shows that NMC [newborn male circumcision] was associated with shorter penile length
An Australian survey showed circumcised men, on average, to have erect penises 8 mm shorter than intact men

All jews must die

Lump of shit IQ thread. My parents are nice to me but I can never love them simply because they let my dick get mutilated. On top of being an incel I can't even enjoy masturbating as much as intended

Just think about it.
Why would blonde foids be attracted with circumcised muslim males.
How could the jews survived and breed in Europe for more than 2000 years despite being hated by everyone.

Or even this:Why would the highest iq race in the world,the Ashkenazi,willingly cut their dick if it brings no apparent benefit?
Have you ever read the old testament? They do it for religious reason, retarded americans do it to their sons because of religion reasons and brainwashing too.

i always thought circumcisions were a normal thing

yes bro my 5 inch dick looks so big rn I will go out and slay because dick size is the only thing that matters

Genital mutilation at birth makes your dick smaller.
i wonder if thats why my dick is shaped the way it is at tip where they cut the foreskin off at.

circumcision just takes skin off it won't make your dick bigger

Why the fuck did my parents think it was okay to mutilate my dick. What the fuck

circumcisioncel cope

I think is true. With circumcision your cock have more blood flowing in the penis due to rubbing of the member with the clothes.
resulting in a bigger penis. I would have liked to have the circumcision done so my penis would be a decent size

What the fuck is this thread? Circumcision is cutting the most sensizive part of your dick off. I am glad i am intact jfl at coping that there is any positive side effect by being mutilated as a child

What the fuck is this thread? Circumcision is cutting the most sensizive part of your dick off. I am glad i am intact jfl at coping that there is any positive side effect by being mutilated as a child
I thought the penis glans were the most sensitive. Why do adults remove it sometimes if it has a lot of sensitivity?