Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chatting with oldcels and larping as a foid - trannylarping job

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Basiaclly you go on those scam websites and pretend to be foids for oldcels and retards to spam you with their sex spam. It pays like 0.10$ per message.

This could be a good side gig to reach that 20$ a day goal, no?

But also it seems very tedious, I might as well do the same shit but on Tinder and try to scam them for more money.

Is this really a thing?

I don't think $20/d is any good brocel

jfl at the ai generated faces and testimonials. Looks super fake and sketchy :feelskek:

I have an idea:

Buy cheap shit from chink stores like made-in-china.com. Stuff is DIRT cheap there (as long as you buy in bulk) and resell in FB marketplace/ebay

I have an idea:

Buy cheap shit from chink stores like made-in-china.com. Stuff is DIRT cheap there (as long as you buy in bulk) and resell in FB marketplace/ebay
But I will be in Philippines I can't resell shit.
Is this really a thing?

I don't think $20/d is any good brocel
20$ a day is enough for me to live comfortably in Philippines for the foreseeable future.

But I will be in Philippines I can't resell shit.

20$ a day is enough for me to live comfortably in Philippines for the foreseeable future.
So you want to make $20 US?

I have an idea:

This is exactly what some wholesalers do. They buy warehouses full of shit from China from sites like alibaba and sell them on their own sites or through third party sites.

Basiaclly you go on those scam websites and pretend to be foids for oldcels and retards to spam you with their sex spam. It pays like 0.10$ per message.

This could be a good side gig to reach that 20$ a day goal, no?

But also it seems very tedious, I might as well do the same shit but on Tinder and try to scam them for more money.
Andrew tate maxxing

Bruh what

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back