Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads dating expirience

Dog pilled again.

The key to a woman's pussy is through her dog.
-Some red pill faggot, probably.

Stupid cunt should be raped and hanged fucking goddamn slut!

This type of foid is mentally ill and unless you're chad you're going to be treated like a dog lmfao. I've seen normscum get dumped by whores like her so many times

both of them make me extremely fucking angry I have dog and never goddamn helped with whores fucking god damn I want to have them both burned alive at the fucking stake! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Last edited:
Stupid cunt should be raped and hanged fucking goddamn slut!
You could probably hire her for the hour. She may ask for more than your usual NYC whores.

You could probably hire her for the hour. She may ask for more than your usual NYC whores.
I wish fucking that slut would probably charging something crazy like 5k an hour! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

flat and ugly

this how busty and beautiful woman looks like
CB3EE55C DB88 4994 83CF DC8931C04CB5

I wish fucking that slut would probably charging something crazy like 5k an hour! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Isn't your allowance like $200k/year? That's nothing in comparison.

Isn't your allowance like $200k/year? That's nothing in comparison.
Nope. More like 60k a year including rent :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . I have 200k in savings though that was a one time gift from my parents.

Nope. More like 60k a year including rent :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . I have 200k in savings though that was a one time gift from my parents.
Poor guy. Can't even afford a stacy whore. Brutal + absolutely over for your Jewish status, buddy boyo.

Poor guy. Can't even afford a stacy whore. Brutal + absolutely over for your Jewish status, buddy boyo.
Where would I even find a whore like that in NYC????? If you can find one for me that looks like her I will help you

Where would I even find a whore like that in NYC????? If you can find one for me that looks like her
I'm not a pimp. Maybe try your local Russian mafia brothels. I'm sure they'll have someone who looks close, or better even, tbh.

I will help you
Thanks, but unless you can finance my geopolitical plans that will cost approximately $500B and ignite WW3, I'm afraid you can't help.

I'm not a pimp. Maybe try your local Russian mafia brothels. I'm sure they'll have someone who looks close, or better even, tbh.

Thanks, but unless you can finance my geopolitical plans that will cost approximately $500B and ignite WW3, I'm afraid you can't help
Russian girls don’t look the same :feelsree: They are all ugly and have plastic surgery and disgusting injected lips. Just tell me where I can purchase girl like that you filthy goyim

why ya'll mad about a damn skit :feelskek: :lul:

the absolute state on this site

Last edited:
They can find me at 25° 0′ 0″ N, 71° 0′ 0″ W.

Tell them to bring everyone.

iu
You really should have helped me you piece of shit I will make sure you die slow

That guy was just like Peter North!

"How to win over a dog mom" they probably said some crap about like you have to have some cute weiner dog when it reality and like in many other cases, you have to be a giga Chad with abs on top of abs.

both of them make me extremely fucking angry I have dog and never goddamn helped with whores fucking god damn I want to have them both burned alive at the fucking stake! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Even if you had a dog, they still wouldn't give you the time of day because you're not CHAD

"dog mom"

Nice word for zoophiles