Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 2 Russian hookers sent to hotels and 2 African sheboons waste money on transport

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
Chadfish is becoming extremely difficult in Australia. Women want instagram, video call and to talk for weeks before even considering a date. I'm forced to chadfish third world whores and troll prostitutes, which itself is becoming harder to do as they demand video call too. So every whore I chadfish, there's probably only a 10% chance it might be successful now (ie, the cunt is sent to a random hotel/bar). Due to these difficuilties, I've gone from achieving a quota of 5 successful chadfish each week to only doing 4 in the last 3 weeks.
African sheboon travels 19 minutes in taxi and waits around 10 minutes outside restaurant in kenyan, wastes money on taxi:
African sheboon travels 19 minutes in taxi and waits around 10 minutes outside restaurant in k

What? I didn't even see you :feelskek:
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to see chadfish the ghost.
African sheboon travels to chad's apartment, waits 5 minutes, wastes money on transport:
African sheboon travels to chads apartment waits 5 minutes wastes money on transport

She was asking for money to get back home lol.
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to transport money to get home.
Russian hooker 1 travels to hotel, calls from 2nd phone, gets rejected, asks why, then blocked, she wasted money on a 32 minute taxi ride each way:
Russian whore 1 travels to hotel calls from 2nd phone gets rejected asks why then blocked

Russian hooker 2 travels to hotel, waits around, gets rejected, demands money for taxi, threatens to call cops for durgs:
Russian whore 2 travels to hotel waits around gets rejected demands money for taxi threate

Funny thing is her whatsapp prfile picture is a her kissing a dog. Let that sink in: a hooker kissing a dog.
She was waiting in the hotel lobby, I video called and she didn't show her face on video call. She kept saying why can't I see you? My camera is covered with duct tape so that's why. She then said show me your face and I'll show mine.
Without a face pic of her on video call, I couldn't verify her presence in the lobby using normal method. So I then matched her background tiles to a google pic of the hotel. The tiles matched so it's 100% confirmed she was there.
Exif removed russian whore 2

After I told her to fuck off, she said:

1. Give me money for taxi [to get back home]
  2. I wish you [...] covid
  3. I call the police that you have drugs
  4. Idiot
  5. Have a covid
It's always funny laughing at insults from english as 2nd language bitches :feelskek:
In summary, 2 African sheboons and 2 Russian whores travelled to bars/restaurants/hotels and wasted money on transport.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Can you use some kind of AI video filter to become chad for future video demands?

I also stood up an 18 year old ftm tranny in Australia. I offered it $400 to fuck and made it walk 19 minutes to chad's apartment block late at night.
Ftm tranny part 1

Ftm tranny part 2

russia has good looking hookers

:feelspuke:

Interesting these specimens know they are playing dress up :feelshaha:

These posts are always unfathomably based, parting foids with their money and giving it to guys working a shit job like uber

fucking disgusting troon... I agree that Russia has hot AF hookers though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back