Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CBC at it again. "Incel is misogynistic hate"

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
lol this never ends does it. We've became the emotional punch bag of western civilisation.

fzjn5ca.jpg

Ofc women have to make this all about them.

This bitch needs to get slapped.

Man normies are triggered

I'm a proud misogynist

Ofc women have to make this all about them.
She makes it about her being catcalled. Status signalling about how she's so attractive. wtffffff.

Which has little to do with incelibacy. Half the users here never even approached a woman. If anything, Chads catcall a hell of a lot more than incels.

Our only crime is being sub8

The stupid old cunt just admitted she likes using the word misogyny because it's "powerful". She thinks it's just one time we walked up to a girl and they said no, it happened 100's of times. Look at tinder how tinder works for men. She looks like an ugly postwall piece of shit and is mad no chads will ever want her for more than to cum in her retarded mouth.

I am not gonna watch this. Tired of all the lies and bullshit about us...

She makes it about her being catcalled. Status signalling about how she's so attractive. wtffffff.

Which has little to do with incelibacy. Half the users here never even approached a woman. If anything, Chads catcall a hell of a lot more than incels.
Confident and never creepy Chad!

mainstream media :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Confident and never creepy Chad!
Drive with a Chad, he honks at every cute girl. Drive with an incel, too shy to even turn his head towards any girl. Seen it many times.

The stupid old cunt just admitted she likes using the word misogyny because it's "powerful". She thinks it's just one time we walked up to a girl and they said no, it happened 100's of times. Look at tinder how tinder works for men. She looks like an ugly postwall piece of shit and is mad no chads will ever want her for more than to cum in her retarded mouth.

It's a free "I win the argument" canard

Drive with a Chad, he honks at every cute girl. Drive with an incel, too shy to even turn his head towards any girl. Seen it many times.

It's a free "I win the argument" canard
Kek, same here... Relatable tbh

Normies are only making things worse for themselves by lying

why are they even allowing a woman to talk about the subject? stupid bitch is too up in her feelings to have reasonable discussion.

this is why i dont like events like this. It puts incel community under spotlight, making it mainstream. Incel community have become much more than involuntary celibates now. It has become umbrella term for all the mgtow, hikkichan, mensright, women hate so forth. When it was originally a looks focused INVOLUNTARY celibates movement. it had started with puahate, founded by an incel who couldnt get laid despite following all pua tactics now it's grown so much, every god damn failed normie under the sun calls himsel an incel. thats why you get "if you have a job, leave here" "if you ask women out you gotta go" , "you went to club ? cuck"etc. Shit ton of people have good looks but they are here because they hate women and agree with what we(actual incels) have to say.

theres also alt right group now too so they are not completely off. the community grew too much, it derailed its main purpose; ugly dudes who cant get laid..

Last edited:
why are they even allowing a woman to talk about the subject? stupid bitch is too up in her feelings to have reasonable discussion.
Toddler level discussion.

OK then, I'm a mysoginist. Why is that shameful?
You women hate on men all the time and nobody shames you.
Let's just accept that there is a gender war and let's fight each other.

Toddler level discussion.
Yup and that fucking fat cuck trying to get her approval is just laughable. Its like he wants a pat on the head kek. I couldn't even finish watching it cause its too much rhetoric and retardation.

I bet the bitch loves having dicks up her ass,vagina and mouth simultaneously from Tyrone,chad and brad lol

Yes keep slandering us and misinterpreting us you fucking retarded normans :feelsgah::feelsgah: we won’t forget

Women are allowed to hate short men, small dicks, male virgins etc. but we are NEVER allowed to hate females.

For once the media is right. I don't just have misogynistic hate, I am misogynistic hate.

70% of Canadian women get abused LOL

Have these fucking idiots never heard of a plural?

Men should not be entitled, but women are entitled to: Welfare, birth control, child custody, alimony, etc.

JFL.

hasn't this station done like 3 shows already on us, pathetic

This bitch needs to get slapped.
the funny part is, she will have her lips around her husband/boyfriend/chads bacteria infested phallus tonight, the same phallus that his urine comes from.

also it should be noted that she is furthering misogyny by wearing a tight pencil skirt and a bright blazer that attracts more attention to herself

when I say dog, you say bark

when I say book, you say read

when I say TOXIC, you say MASCULINITY

They just keep parroting the same debunked ideas.

How about we discuss the massive misandry against men for once? The total lack of respect for underclassed men?

They really are obsessed with us, aren't they?

"Women don't owe you sex."

but men owe women larger wages?
Men owe women the bill for dates and dinner?
Men owe women full custody of the child and alimony support even though he fully supported the house financially?
Men owe women a car, because ''he's the man, he should be driving me to our date''
men owe women surprises dates, excitement , flowers and spontaneous gifts or else, I'll leave the marriage out of boredom?
men owe women incredible sex or else, if the dick aint right I take the next one in sight?

Men owe women marriage and big beautiful pricy wedding because if he deosn't put a ring on your finger, he aint the good one, honey''

I wish they brought a real incel on to roast those cunts and cucks.