Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can we have men only places?

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
I am at a coffee right now, browsing incels.is and this is what I fucking see in the background:feelsree:
IMG 3751

This really fills me with rage, I am leaving the coffee now, I can't even go outside without being distracted from my work and .IS by some random foid.

Spill hot coffee on her thighs since she wants to show it off so bad

Stop going to coffee shops, make your own coffee if you can or buy packs of energy drinks from the supermarket and take them to work with you so you don’t have to walk into a coffee shop again.

Throw coffee at her

I like foids in hot pants :ahegao::ahegao:
Btw, where I am, foids here wear hot pants and short shorts when it's cold out or when it's all cloudy.

Was she with anybody?

With another foid.
How can I do a nofap under these circumstances? :feelscry:
At least you weren't getting mogged by a chad or prettyboy, and reminded that your an inkie.
These bitches will complain about men staring at them, but their wearing clothes that show more skin then they cover up.
If a man dressed like them, he'd be put on a sex offender registry.

These bitches will complain about men staring at them, but their wearing clothes that show more skin then they cover up.
If a man dressed like them, he'd be put on a sex offender registry.
:blackpill:
Very true, and indeed I was starring at her very pretty legs and thighs she was showing off so much in order to attract chad.
I had to leave that place quickly otherwise she could have called the cops and I would have been labeled as creep.

:blackpill:
Very true, and indeed I was starring at her very pretty legs and thighs she was showing off so much in order to attract chad.
I had to leave that place quickly otherwise she could have called the cops and I would have been labeled as creep.
They dress like sluts for themselves?
No, they do it for attention from betas, normies and chads.

Brave af for using the site so openly jfl

It's over for coffecels.

"I was almost naked because it was very hot outside"= I am waiting for Chad to notice me

Don't browse .is in public brocel.

No, men-only places are literally illegal. USA used to be a nation of men's clubs. There may have been more men's clubs than men! Feminists shut them down using civil rights laws, applying to join then suing when they got rejected. It's literally impossible to start a men's club in USA now, if they could shut down existing men's clubs with members and money, how will your tiny broke club survive?

The only place without women is the men's half of a masjid. And who knows how long until a feminist and wignat alliance comes to end that.

No, men-only places are literally illegal. USA used to be a nation of men's clubs. There may have been more men's clubs than men! Feminists shut them down using civil rights laws, applying to join then suing when they got rejected. It's literally impossible to start a men's club in USA now, if they could shut down existing men's clubs with members and money, how will your tiny broke club survive?

The only place without women is the men's half of a masjid. And who knows how long until a feminist and wignat alliance comes to end that.
But there are so many foid only places and events :foidSoy:

Just happened to boy scouts. Now its just "scouts". I don't think girl scouts will be doing the same anytime soon.

A single foid is just eyecandy. What's REALLY infuriating is seeing a couple kissing and cuddling in public. I'm a trained boxer, I fear one day I'll lose control and beat the shit out of one of those assholes.