Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL GENOCIDE FUEL (QUOTES)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
WOMEN EXPLAIN WHY THE CHEAT: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/relationships/women-cheating

"I got married at 24 to a person I didn't love but settled for" >>>>>>VIRGIN OR NOTHINGGGGGGG. NEVER GET "SETTLED FOR". IF YOU'RE NOT HER FIRST THEN SHE'S "SETTLING" FOR YOU.

"I slept with a guy I met out one night at a club in Miami when I was celebrating a girlfriend’s birthday." >>>>>NEVER LET YOUR PROPERTY LEAVE THE HOUSE

"I don't regret cheating because I didn't love the person I cheated with" >>>>>>>"I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE STRANGER SO IT'S NOT ACTUALLY CHEATING!!!" EXECUTE THESE PEOPLE

"I quit my job and I lost the thrill of sneaking around at work." >>>>>>>>"CHEATING IS THRILLING" SERIOUSLY IT'S TIME TO EXECUTE THESE PEOPLE

"My husband and I hadn't slept together in two years." >>>>>>>>>>>FUTURE FOR BETABUX

I had a smalltalk with my mother someday as i visited her. She was watching Tv and i asked her ( it was about some cheating shit) what are womens real intends to cheat on somebody? Then she said: " The man probably doesnt fullfill her desires enough." I was fking shocked. tbh

I had a smalltalk with my mother someday as i visited her. She was watching Tv and i asked her ( it was about some cheating shit) what are womens real intends to cheat on somebody? Then she said: " The man probably doesnt fullfill her desires enough." I was fking shocked. tbh
It is never their fault, it is always men's fault HAHAHAHAHHAAH.
Muslims are right to own women like property.

WOMEN EXPLAIN WHY THE CHEAT: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/relationships/women-cheating

"I got married at 24 to a person I didn't love but settled for" >>>>>>VIRGIN OR NOTHINGGGGGGG. NEVER GET "SETTLED FOR". IF YOU'RE NOT HER FIRST THEN SHE'S "SETTLING" FOR YOU.

"I slept with a guy I met out one night at a club in Miami when I was celebrating a girlfriend’s birthday." >>>>>NEVER LET YOUR PROPERTY LEAVE THE HOUSE

"I don't regret cheating because I didn't love the person I cheated with" >>>>>>>"I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE STRANGER SO IT'S NOT ACTUALLY CHEATING!!!" EXECUTE THESE PEOPLE

"I quit my job and I lost the thrill of sneaking around at work." >>>>>>>>"CHEATING IS THRILLING" SERIOUSLY IT'S TIME TO EXECUTE THESE PEOPLE

"My husband and I hadn't slept together in two years." >>>>>>>>>>>FUTURE FOR BETABUX

DEGENERATE WOMEN AND FEMINISM WILL BRING DOWN CIVILIZATION

I can't wait till this planet fucking burns.

KIIIIIM!!! KIIIIIM!!! ARE YOU READING THIS? MR. JONG-UN, PLEASE, JUST NUKE THE WEST ALREADY.

Would never take a non-virgin, but won't ever have a choice so at least I'll never have to worry about getting cheated on.

KIIIIIM!!! KIIIIIM!!! ARE YOU READING THIS? MR. JONG-UN, PLEASE, JUST NUKE THE WEST ALREADY.
I go to bed every night hoping WWIII breaks out while I'm asleep.

Please just fucking kill humanity - or at least the West - at this point.

I go to bed every night hoping WWIII breaks out while I'm asleep.

Please just fucking kill humanity - or at least the West - at this point.

100% agreed.

This is worse than any sort of carpet nuking that could ever take place. This is worse than any nuclear genocide that could blow up the Earth 200 times over. This, by far, breaks the barrier of beyond FUCKING DISGUSTING and into another dimension where such abhorrence reaches to an infinite extent.