Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blows my mind when I realized most lifters dont pull

I

incel

Officer
★★★
the people at my gym who have physiques resembling greek gods or fitness models dont do any better with girls than skinny guys that dont lift. blow my mind at how autistic most lifters are.

its always some skinny faggot who is bringing hot girls with him to the gym. serious. most guys walking around with fine girls in their arms dont have any muscle

It's just a cope.

Alot of gays hang in places like that

not gonna make them gains when you got girls holding you back am i right XDDDDD

Accurate, the autistic obsession of physique is generally absent among chads. If you have to manually try to act alpha, you're likely too far gone.

I mean if they're lookmaxing in hopes of becoming chadlite, I get it. Being lean does make you more attractive. However, if you already got a subhuman face, gymcelling is just cope.

Muscles don't mean shit.

Think about it like this, to stay a low body fat and not look like you came out of the holocaust, you need a certain amount of muscle on your body. So if you work out, you can get to a lower body fat, which means your face will look more lean.

Then there are roids: You're not going to be able to stay at 8% body fat year around without it.

I remember some roided Slayers at my gym. Those guys were Chads, went full dope, didn't lift anything at all and most of the time they were texting their gfs or chatting with the female fitness instructors. I was the only roided gymcel at that place.

It’s already been proven that women prefer height and face over muscle and even then, they want a LIGHT amount. Nothing resembling a roided freak.

But again, male cope and female deception always wins out in the end.

What some incels and also some non incels are delusional with is that they take everything to extremes, of course you could be 8 feet tall and 400 lbs at 2% bodyfat and it wouldnt mean shit if you have blackops2cel face, if you are even below average looking it will give you better chances, not with all girls, but with some having a good body and height is a big bonus, not only that, if you are average looking or above going to the gym will probably result in a couple of slays throughout your life, you will often meet girls at the gym or get asked about your physique when you meet girls casually with whom you would have no other topic of mutual interest to open the conversation with, or meet girls who go the gym themselves and like working out, thats if you are at least a solid 4, if you are below it wont mean shit, it can actually make you uglier, guys who are extremely ugly but with a god tier body look ridiculous, but if you are at least below average you can pull it off, in any case it wont hurt your chances with 95% of girls anyways as long as you dont get a bodybuilder lever physique and its healthy, even if it wouldnt do anything for your chances with girls or your health you have 1000000000x more chances of meeting a girl, even if the chances keep being minimal, going to the gym 4 days a week for an hour instead of using that hour to jerk off in your room, and its always better to be a built incel than a weak skinny incel, not lifting is cope unless you have given up completely

TRP slogan: "Lift motherfucker!! Lift!!! Lift as your life depends on it!!"

all you need physique-wise in order to slay is ottermode with decent FRAME and HEIGHT
anything beyond that is COPE