Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackpill outside my window

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
There's an early twenty something foid running around giggling whilst her boyfriend chases after her in a lovey dovey way. It's like a romance movie scene and a middle finger to ugly men who'll never get to experience such things. They'll probably go home and fuck after this. :feelsrope:

There's an early twenty something foid running around giggling whilst her boyfriend chases after her in a lovey dovey way. It's like a romance movie scene and a middle finger to ugly men who'll never get to experience such things. They'll probably go home and fuck after this. :feelsrope:
blackpill outside my window
love outside my mind
black pill beside my widow.
loving all divine.

brutal it's over brocel i've seen similar things and it hits like a truck.

Burn them to death (in video game).

blackpill outside my window
love outside my mind
black pill beside my widow.
loving all divine.
:feelsmusic:
brutal it's over brocel i've seen similar things and it hits like a truck.
Warm weather is starting up where I live and it's a reminder these scenes are what most normies have done at some point, you'll never have a foid feel excited whilst you chase her.
Burn them to death (in video game).
They'll probably be getting hot later no doubt.

I have to see shit like that every day of school. They all hold hands and snuggle and shit. Every time I leave that place I wanna fucking die.