Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta cuck learns a lesson

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
QpqPDCC.jpg

I hope the experience was blackpilling for him

Almost as bad as that retard who flew to china to meet the girl he was talking to online and she pretty much bitch shielded his dumbass away and he had no money to get home.

Honestly at least he got some good exercise and probably a solid blackpill. You can't come back from an 18 hour bike ride and a rejection the same man you were before. I'd say that was a good day.

When will society stop blue pilling and cucking men?

blickpall said:
Honestly at least he got some good exercise and probably a solid blackpill. You can't come back from an 18 hour bike ride and a rejection the same man you were before. I'd say that was a good day.

nice way of looking on the brightside

blickpall said:
When it stops working?

So never. There will always be a fresh batch of desperate young men willing to be bluepilled.

TheIncelStaresBack said:
So never. There will always be a fresh batch of desperate young men willing to be bluepilled.

Pretty much what I was thinking too.

Why would anyone ride their bike for 9 hours anyway? They couldn't have met halfway? Goes to show that cucks will do anything for roasties, and roasties won't do anything for cucks.

wow. How pathetic can these guys get?

fukmylyf said:
wow. How pathetic can these guys get?
Betas will do anything for the puss.

>9 hour bike ride

holy fuck my sides

They're missing the best way:

Acid face her, destroy her value, she comes begging back.

blickpall said:

yeah, he probably medidated during the ride and ascended

I'd cycle 18 hours for a kiss.

these are the type of guys who post on /r/inceltears

Normally I laugh at numales but this is so pathetic that I just feel bad for him.

Framecel222 said:
Normally I laugh at numales but this is so pathetic that I just feel bad for him.

Why?

She was his ex, so that means he had a relationship with her, probably had sex. He got a work-out, a kiss, and a life lesson. I feel like by the time he got home, even he didn't feel sorry for himself.

Sparky said:
What do you think hypergamy would be like if such white knighting wasn’t so abundant?

How is this whiteknighting?

if he is truly a beta cuck he will try to make into a good thing like "Oh well! atleast I gaved it a try ://////"

Themisterpepsi said:
if he is truly a beta cuck he will try to make into a good thing like "Oh well! atleast I gaved it a try ://////"

He'll make a Reddit post where he'll get comments reaffirming that he did a good job and should keep trying.

Sparky said:
Driving 9 hours to deliver fucking flowers isn’t WKing?!?!
I thought whiteknighting was jumping to a female's defence whenever someone says sonething that offends her.

blickpall said:
Why?

She was his ex, so that means he had a relationship with her, probably had sex. He got a work-out, a kiss, and a life lesson. I feel like by the time he got home, even he didn't feel sorry for himself.

When you put it this way, it doesn't sound so bad at all

maybe it was a nice day in the summer and he saw some sights and places he never saw before

Sparky said:
That’s a form of WKing.

However I define WKing as any form of bending over backwards for a femoid that is unwarranted

I guess I can see that, but that's not really the commonly understood definition of the term.

NekoStance said:
When you put it this way, it doesn't sound so bad at all

maybe it was a nice day in the summer and he saw some sights and places he never saw before

Yea! When was the last time any of us spent 9 hours riding a long distance on a bicycle, with the world slowly changing around you, with all of that time left to yourself on self-contemplation? I bet it was mad cathartic.