Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being talented is the only way to escape inceldom

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
System of a Down are the living proof

system_of_a_down.jpg

Is it time to make a band?

Tfw when sucking on every aspect of life

Well in that case it's over

They arent incel looking. Mid-low tier normie.

We´d have to be an acapella band, as i don´t think any incel can play instruments lol
whats a acapella band

I'm not even talented.

Their songs are very incelish too

Those are some handsome motherfuckers. What you on about OP?
Cherry picked image, in reality only Serj (the curly guy) is somewhat charismatic

Status and money help idd

These guys are not even close to looking as hideous as most incels. My eyes are a fist size apart with no lips and a crooked smile. Also my neck looks like a stump.

These guys are not even close to looking as hideous as most incels. My eyes are a fist size apart with no lips and a crooked smile. Also my neck looks like a stump.
Most incels ain't as bad looking as they think they are. I've seen pics of a lot of guys who claim to be 1-2/10 truecels, and most of them look just fine.

Most incels ain't as bad looking as they think they are. I've seen pics of a lot of guys who claim to be 1-2/10 truecels, and most of them look just fine.
That's why you'll never seen a pic of an actual truecel aka me.

I'm trash at everything i do.

That's the thing, I *KNOW* I am really ugly, and I do not want to become the next meme on here.
I won't name them but a few guys who claimed the same sent me pics recently, and they all look perfectly fine.

legit, just become a well known celebrity.

Why haven´t I thought of this before?

I won't name them but a few guys who claimed the same sent me pics recently, and they all look perfectly fine.
I'm glad they're not as ugly as they thought they were. But I'm sure I have something they didn't have, which is a facial deformity.

I'm glad they're not as ugly as they thought they were. But I'm sure I have something they didn't have, which is a facial deformity.
Didnt you say it's only your nose? Can't you just have a surgery and fix it?

Didnt you say it's only your nose? Can't you just have a surgery and fix it?
Correct, but I don't want surgery so I guess in that way I am a volcel despite being a truecel, kek.

LOL I fucking love SOAD

I don't think any of them are particularly ugly though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back