Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a ricecel in Chadstralia must be hell

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Finally a ricecel who is not coping and accepts the futility of our situation :cryfeels: @starcrapoo

Last edited:
Lifefuel for @IncelCream, he should move to Australia.

Brutal read

I think @Animecel2D is down under
:feelsrope:

I'm lucky there aren't that many noodlewhores here in Germany. I would legit rope if I saw WMAF daily.

Holy shit brutal.
I.E whenever I, or other Asian men walk past or are near AF/WM couples, the AF will immediately hold hands/kiss or hug their WM partner to 'rub it in our faces' if you will. Even if you show completely neutral body and facial language, they usually make it a strong point show off their relationship to YOU. If I see an AF/WM couple, I either cross the road, or walk away as quickly as possible. Their need to insult/provoke AM who are complete strangers and have never harmed them in anyway is puzzling to say the least.

The fucking irony is that Asian men are the most loyal and traditional of all and still get cucked the most. :feelshaha:

Asia is one of those places where the man is nothing and has to work hard and even die for his company and foids are treated like goddesses.

The fucking irony is that Asian men are the most loyal and traditional of all and still get cucked the most. :feelshaha:
same with cumskins but cumskin cucks are actually proud of being cucks :feelskek:

Holy shit brutal.

Asia is one of those places where the man is nothing and has to work hard and even die for his company and foids are treated like goddesses.
Unless the man is huhwhite, then he is god :feelshaha:

But yeah jfl at those retards who think Asia is a "patriarchy" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There is no culture or desire in the Asian Australian community for activism, representation etc whatsoever. They simply don't care, and are happy to stay silent and subservient, and live in a system designed by White people, for White people, and especially for the benefit of White male dominance.
Uh oh.. he dared speak the truth

asian are at the bottom of the food chain in downunder.

bascially, not dark enough to gain minority points unlike aboriginals and blacks, not muslim either so people dont fear you, not white so you're excluded from mainstream society unless you're a giga chang or a foid.

its fucking hell there. and australian cumskins are racist af too.

Dont chinese rices go for african sheboons?

These are the people who created @Animecel2D

>When I hear Asian American males complain about the high prevalence AF/WM, I usually retort it can't possibly be worse than Australia. Physically and demographically, I believe it would be impossible for the rates of AF/WM in America to be worse than in Australia.

Being subhuman in Australia seems worse than anywhere else.
I'm lucky there aren't that many noodlewhores here in Germany. I would legit rope if I saw WMAF daily.

It seems like the most emasculating, depressing, and rage inducing thing to see. Realizing that the females of your race infinitely mog you inSMV.

asian are at the bottom of the food chain in downunder.
Is there any multiracial society where this is not the case? I heard Asians are bottom of the barrel even in South Africa :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It seems like the most emasculating, depressing, and rage inducing thing to see. Realizing that the females of your race infinitely mog you inSMV.
Yeah just imagine how many ricecels roped because of this :feelsrope:

By the way just for contrast, this is the average cope post on these cuckit subs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You label any argument to your projection cope as 'cope post from a cuckit sub'. But tbh I heard asian guys are doing OK in Australia, the kpop pill there is in effect as it is in most places:

View: https://youtu.be/htLmvJYp3to

Projection assumption cope is MAJORLY subhuman OP, you need to stop that shit

Sometimes i even wish i was a curry instead of rice. It's so fucking over for us

You label any argument to your projection cope as 'cope post from a cuckit sub'. But tbh I heard asian guys are doing OK in Australia, the kpop pill there is in effect as it is in most places:

View: https://youtu.be/htLmvJYp3to

Projection assumption cope is MAJORLY subhuman OP, you need to stop that shit

Found the r/turbochangs poster :feelskek:

I can also find examples of 5'2 balding Indian janitors ascending, does that prove anything? You can cherrypick all you want but in the end the exception just proves the rule.

I can also find examples of 5'2 balding Indian janitors ascending, does that prove anything?
I really don't think you can.

My point, which you completely missed coz you're low iq coper unfortunately, is that you assume all members of that race are incels, that's really not true, every race will have chads in it

My point, which you completely missed coz you're low iq coper unfortunately, is that you assume all members of that race are incels, that's really not true, every race will have chads in it
Chads of any race will have more in common with each other than with an incel of their own race. Rice also have the largest disparity between rice - chang ratio. Especially in the West, where they are the descendants of faggots that had to escape China or Vietnam because they were too scared of the communists.

Where do I assume all Asians are incels? The point is that the average Asian male in the West is incel tier even though many of us would be normies back in Asia. All studies made on the subject prove Asian males are the least attractive race. They're also the only major race where the women outdate more than the men, even curries marry other races more often than their women. All of this JBA shit is just major cope, yes the situation has gotten marginally better compared to 10 years ago but Asian males still have it the worst by far.

And by the way by your ridiculous strawmanning and contrarianism I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually a ricecoper from one of those subreddits. I know they lurk here :lul:
Chads of any race will have more in common with each other than with an incel of their own race. Rice also have the largest disparity between rice - chang ratio. Especially in the West, where they are the descendants of faggots that had to escape China or Vietnam because they were too scared of the communists.
Changs are also generally those who have the whitest facial features. Most of us don't have high nose bridges and deep-set eyes.

Last edited:
Also:

The poster above you directly disagreed.

So you see it is YOU who is the ricecoper.
[UWSL]Time to face reality and shape up.[/UWSL]
If you think the bar for Asians is lower than for other races you are certified retarded. Still doesn't mean that all Asians are incel.

I'm from Australia and I can confirm this is true from my own personal experience (not from fucking any Asian Foids of course). Two of my Uncles are married to Asian women, although they are all past child-bearing age so I won't have to worry about having any half-white cousins.
The only thing I disagree with him about is his last point about Australia being a White male dominated society. If Australia was dominated by White males why are the levels of non-White immigration here so astoundingly high, especially in the cities? There are places near where my relatives live where you can literally not see a single White face even when the crowds are at their highest numbers.
The best thing you can do for yourself as an ethnic male is simple not to come to White countries. It's better for you, as SMV is relative you're only competing with men from your own race. It's also better for White people in White countries, simply because there is no possible circumstance that we would need immigrants from non-White countries.

:feelsrope:

I didn't know you were Germancel at all. I thought you were American