Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a Good Person is Futile as a Sub 5

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★
For most of my life i`ve been good to people sometimes too nice because i wanted to have friends and for people to like me etc but it`s done fucking nothing for me i`m KHHV and as of now i haven`t had one friend for almost 2 years nobody ever messages me i`m completely alone where as the people who bullied and humiliated me have friendships and relationships fuck this cruel world

Last edited:
Same situation as me, once you realize that it's better to distance yourself from others

Very true, all incels must evil maxx

You just get used and exploited. That's the kindest thing others will do to you if you're subhuman.

Kindness pill has destroyed me

War Veterans get cheated on just because ( Woman dont care about Loyality ) " :feelskek: , and your Divorced Dude just Killed Himself because his so called Wife " decided to take half and More of his Shit ?

A Nice Short Dude gets Treated like Trash just because he is Nice and Short? :feelsclown:

Kindness gets you nothing in this World , but being Abused at Best .

War Veterans get cheated on just because ( Woman dont care about Loyality ) " :feelskek: , and your Divorced Dude just Killed Himself because his so called Wife " decided to take half and More of his Shit ?

A Nice Short Dude gets Treated like Trash just because he is Nice and Short? :feelsclown:

Kindness gets you nothing in this World , but being Abused at Best .