Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bannedcels Tribute Thread

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
Starting this thread off with that you shouldn't ask why they were banned
a certain someones gonna get pissy, no need to bring anything up.
This thread is merely commemoration and rememberance

B/W muttcel

I'll miss this guy, he was the best.

Monocel,
he was pretty swell, I liked his presence. He was a pretty good guy.

I'll miss him.

@orzmand or whatever the literaturecel’s name was

Btw why he was banned
A rule that got made after he broke it.
It was for promoting another incel site, which is now an offense because using more than one site for the same reason is humanly impossible

A rule that got made after he broke it.
It was for promoting another incel site, which is now an offense because using more than one site for the same reason is humanly impossible
So he wasn't fakecel

A crybaby admin blocked the name and the site doesn’t exist anymore.
It was inceldom dot cafe
Btw he was a good user. I miss him

Yes, maybe he can come back with the new rule but idk
I wish he would, I doubt he's interested, no idea if anyone here is even is in contact with him

I miss mutcel and rest of guys from cafe :feelsbadman: . I liked the chill atmosphere there.

I miss mutcel and rest of guys from cafe :feelsbadman: . I liked the chill atmosphere there.
why was it shut down ? first time i heard of this site

Did he harass or did someone harass him?
Orzmund has decided to leave the site and have me delete all his posts, change his name and ban his account due to IRL gang stalkers, that I believe have followed and bullied him since his early formative years ie possibly K-12 if not simply highschool years. :cryfeels:

So if anyone wonders why he is gone it is because of nothing he did.
He got doxxed by a discord roastie so he requested post wipe and account deletion (inevitable fate of discord fags)

@StepyAkermanskie

Adam Mickiewicz
Sonety krymskie
Stepy akermańskie
Wpłynąłem na suchego przestwór oceanu,
Wóz nurza się w zieloność i jak łódka brodzi,
Śród fali łąk szumiących, śród kwiatów powodzi,
Omijam koralowe ostrowy burzanu.
Już mrok zapada, nigdzie drogi ni kurhanu;
Patrzę w niebo, gwiazd szukam przewodniczek łodzi;
Tam z dala błyszczy obłok? tam jutrzenka wschodzi?
To błyszczy Dniestr, to weszła lampa Akermanu.
Stójmy! — Jak cicho! — Słyszę ciągnące żurawie,
Których by nie dościgły źrenice sokoła;
Słyszę, kędy się motyl kołysa na trawie,
Kędy wąż śliską piersią dotyka się zioła.
W takiéj ciszy — tak ucho natężam ciekawie,
Że słyszałbym głos z Litwy. — Jedźmy, nikt nie woła!

He was banned and unbanned then, but he didn't return. His posts were high IQ

I miss b/w muttcel too @Fat Link

I miss b/w muttcel too @Fat Link
Your “stupid nigger” icon was a really good photo of mutt boy. :feelshaha:

You should bring it back permanently as a lasting tribute to that shithead because that icon is the only part of Muttcel that will see daylight on this site ever again. :feelskek:

Your “stupid nigger” icon was a really good photo of mutt boy. :feelshaha:

You should bring it back permanently as a lasting tribute to that shithead because that icon is the only part of Muttcel that will see daylight on this site ever again. :feelskek:
Can you elab what happened i departed this site in late october

@bus27jihad

he talked stupid shit, got 30% then without any good reason a 100% followed right after

should be able to make a new account

@NeverEvenBegan

Can you elab what happened i departed this site in late october
Just another imbecile that wouldn’t stop trolling.

He even went so far as to join up with and actively promote a now defunct competitor site to ours and convince users here to leave and go with him which some did.

Hilariously enough he was such a shithead and shitty moderator even over there that his buddies that he fucked over turned on him and eventually the owner had enough of his and FemoidsLGBTQ’s bullshit and shut the site down. :feelskek:

Femoids and mutt still have their groupies here that simp for their return but they should stop as those two will never be allowed back here.

If their simps want their manly touch so much I’m sure they can find them over on blackpill club with the rest of the neer do wells that couldn’t learn how to behave and properly hack it here. :feelsokman:

Just another imbecile that wouldn’t stop trolling.

He even went so far as to join up with and actively promote a now defunct competitor site to ours and convince users here to leave and go with him which some did.

Hilariously enough he was such a shithead and shitty moderator even over there that his buddies that he fucked over turned on him and eventually the owner had enough of his and FemoidsLGBTQ’s bullshit and shut the site down. :feelskek:

Femoids and mutt still have their groupies here that simp for their return but they should stop as those two will never be allowed back here.

If their simps want their manly touch so much I’m sure they can find them over on blackpill club with the rest of the neer do wells that couldn’t learn how to behave and properly hack it here. :feelsokman:
Agreed fuck them

@bus27jihad

he talked stupid shit, got 30% then without any good reason a 100% followed right after

should be able to make a new account

@NeverEvenBegan
Yes, @bus27jihad definitely deservers a second chance.

I've seen in original the screenshots he posted from his WhatsApp class group. They treated him horribly, especialy a couple of the foids. No one defended him, even the guys were just laughing from the side.

They all hated him, and weren't even trying to hide it. He was getting the subhuman treatment :feelsbadman:
He is cursed truecel. Normies, even failed normies would never get treated like that.