Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Baldcel trolling normies on Omegle LIVE NOW

Do you think he has more of a personality than most normies?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/Iz6IDjRY8OE?si=LsNgSSPj3Qo0WjpU

This youtuber completely lost all of his hair at 22, stands no taller than 5’6.5, has poor bone structure and forward growth, a big nose, and a goofy looking mustache to top it all off. He literally looks like the pringles mascot irl, but yet his razor-sharp social wit, optimism, and personability knows no bounds. How is he so giga NT—even compared to 99% of the normies he comes across on this site—and why does he have the lowest neuroticism I’ve ever seen despite the fact that he looks objectively worse than most of us here?
@epillepsy @Pixycel @shii410 @Mecoja @weaselbomber @CruxGammata @solblue

Last edited:
DNR so that's crazy or I'm sorry that happened to you.

Looks like Dr. Eggman.

autism personified

DNR so that's crazy or I'm sorry that happened to you.
xddddd
Looks like Dr. Eggman.
He literally gets called that every single day and yet he’s completely unfazed by the countless amount of normscum who call him names and make fun of him for no other reason than his appearance. Crazy shit.
autism personified
Howlo

Last edited:
This faggot is not an incel he got a wife

xddddd

He literally gets called that everyday yet he’s completely unfazed by the normies who call him names and make fun of him. Crazy shit.

Howlo
Idk, the way he was acting

LOL

He looks like me, without this mustache
Over for you buddy boyo
This faggot is not an incel he got a wife
:shhh:
Idk, the way he was acting
I guess some people won’t see the charisma (there’s unironically no other way to describe it) he has, but I think he’s the only creator in his field who’s actually watchable. He hates most other omegle youtubers and “rizz” content as well.

Last edited:
Bald skull gold
i want to grind the gold

stands no taller than 5’6.
but yet his razor-sharp social wit, optimism, and personability knows no bounds. How is he so giga NT—even compared to 99% of the normies he comes across on this site
Because height doesn't matter online while face is the most important, his wit and persoynality wouldn't help him as much irl.

his face isn't bad either

Personality does matter.

Why was it privated ? Did some niggas from here sperg out in the comments ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/Iz6IDjRY8OE?si=LsNgSSPj3Qo0WjpU

This youtuber completely lost all of his hair at 22, stands no taller than 5’6.5, has poor bone structure and forward growth, a big nose, and a goofy looking mustache to top it all off. He literally looks like the pringles mascot irl, but yet his razor-sharp social wit, optimism, and personability knows no bounds. How is he so giga NT—even compared to 99% of the normies he comes across on this site—and why does he have the lowest neuroticism I’ve ever seen despite the fact that he looks objectively worse than most of us here?
@epillepsy @Pixycel @shii410 @Mecoja @weaselbomber @CruxGammata @solblue

The video is private

Personality does matter.
Why was it privated ? Did some niggas from here sperg out in the comments ?
The video is private
what's his name

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/OTzsmilDCAs?si=0ktapmWX93MRg7hr

Guys he’s live right now doing a split personality skit trolling normtards. Thoughtlos?

His name is Hyphonix and he streams everyday

Last edited:
Being a manlet probably hurts him more than his face for sure.

He has low neuroticism because he does not leave his basement or room. It is easy to make a basement your world and act tough in it, as long as you never plan to step out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back