Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Attractive incel gets tons of love from females in his comments while we get hated on.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Screenshot 20180617 103316

Screenshot 20180617 103331

Screenshot 20180617 103237

Teehee, you aren't like the other incels, your so "nice".
There is tons of sluts in his comments section that want to date him, this guy is just as depressed as all of us but aparantly that isn't keeping the females from being attracted to him like cucktears claimed it would.
When it's an ugly incel he is considered a terrorist and needs to be locked up, when its a good looking incel he is just having some trouble and needs help.
I absolutely despise females.

Isn’t that KyleIncel or something?

Isn’t that KyleIncel or something?
He's /u/VinylHorror, didn't he masturbate on a stream for gay men back when more incels posted on /r/foreveralone?

He's /u/VinylHorror, didn't he masturbate on a stream for gay men back when more incels posted on /r/foreveralone?

I knew him as UnicornLover something on FA, don’t know about that other name. The only “incel” I knew that did something like that was MiscLegend but Kyle doing that would be no shock.

Of course they're all ethnics :lul:
He's a bugeyed freak though tbh. Remove that stubble and he'd look even worse

Last edited:
Cant watch the whole thing, its cringy seeing him trying to bluepill himself. Anyway...

He has average/good looks
He seems pretty NT
He seems to have basic social skills
He can LARP as a normie no problem

If this guy cant have a gf, its fucking over for me :feelsbadman:
Hope he just doesnt try

Cope he’s above average. I’d kill to look like him.

I mean sub 7 guys still struggle but they’re suffering is nowhere near the level of people who are LEGIT subhuman.

People like him illegitamise our suffering.

It is odd that someone would say he looks subhuman. Sure the beard helps, but he is strong in the average zone and nowhere near a trucel. He could honestly run the soft spoken, poetic, vulnerable about emotions thing into easy ascension. Especially if he had a platform and audience. At which he seems to be attracting, to what many here would call abuse of, Inceldom and it's sufferers in general.

that guy is not attractive, he is 5'5 and has zero sexual attraction, girls lie all the time

He was always mental, not incel.
I remember him from FA when I lurked there. Some priceless threads.
He is a manlet, what's your excuse ?

Cope he’s above average. I’d kill to look like him.

I mean sub 7 guys still struggle but they’re suffering is nowhere near the level of people who are LEGIT subhuman.

People like him illegitamise our suffering.

You mog him and I doubt you have the same shitty fantasy as him.

Damn.

Yeah if he looked like Cho, with the same personality he would just get hated on.

If you're decent looking/not ugly, women just want to save you. I think that's the most depressing part of it all.

He was always mental, not incel.
I remember him from FA when I lurked there. Some priceless threads.
He is a manlet, what's your excuse ?

You mog him and I doubt you have the same shitty fantasy as him.
My excuse is that I'm ugly.

Because He has status on YT
Foids are virtue signalling in the comments

If he asked them out IRL, they would reject him :lul:

And that guy a great personality ?
LMAO! If they knew...

Is this what passes as "attractive"

The reason some people have sympathy for him is not because he's attractive but because he is a complete cuck and tries to win good boy points.he is basically a forever alone fag who is not blackpilled and also none of those virtue signalling cunts would actually date him.

Upon seeing his height I think I may have been too harsh.

Now I’m confused. Why are foids orbiting a turbomanlet?
They would act different if it was irl.

women love to white knight for virtue signalling points especially online

remember that folks. you know in real life none of them would touch him with a 100 foot bio-mechanical arm while protected inside a nuclear bunker while also wearing a NBC suit

"attractive incel"
JFL. How's that even possible?

Give it a while longer for papa norwood to fuck his shit up and he'll be a regular member here.

Because He has status on YT
Foids are virtue signalling in the comments

If he asked them out IRL, they would reject him :lul:
This. He is mentalcel. With a little bit of therapy he could be survived.

Yeah I heightmog him (5”7-5”8) and even I get legit zero attention from foids on the rare occasions I do leave the house.

Being a turbomanlet is a death sentence :feelsrope:
Lol 5'7 is NOT short. Lol.

Okay, I’ll bare that in mind next time I walk into a club and foids tower over me in their heels and stare at me like I’m some underage kid that sneaked in.
Good

start making videos. I need to do this myself. maybe it will help. in comments we're just faceless nameless nobodies.
He has a face. I bet most of you aren't even all that unattractive. I don't think I am. I think girls just HATE shy guys, socially awkward guys. etc. I'm not bad looking (says random people I asked but they could be lying to my face) and I've gone out and tried talking to girls. One thing I notice. They might smile at first when I say hi. But the minute I start talking they can tell I'm not a normie and instantly get repulsed. I've tried copying and emulating normie talk but to no avail. They have advanced radar that tells them when a guy with social anxiety is trying to talk to them despite how well you can act. Idk if there is any way around it. But I've talked to over 60 girls IRL and I've never scored a date. I scare women. My friends nickname me Scarecrow because I scare women away.

>attractive
>incel
pick one, also the guy is 3-4/10, and that is cuz he is white, if he was ethnic, femoids would be ridiculing him

He's not attractive either. Like 5 at best

Look at this YouTube video also

Most females are just virtue signaling and pitying most guys.

He was right about one thing, tho. You will never make a friend on this forum.

He looks like a subhuman manlet. What does it matter what a woman says. Only IOI is p in v

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back