Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment At what age is completely over?

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date

It's completely over

• 20-22

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • 23-25

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • 26-28

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • 29-31

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • 32-35

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 35+

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
When you see people from high school having teen daughters, when almost everyone is married except you.
If they are sub7 there is a good chance they are raising someone elses offspring

I have an internal conflict of either choosing teen girls or more mature women. Since mature women are more busty and have huge tits especially MILFS, but with teen girls, since i missed teen life :cryfeels: and looking at Zuckgram seeing young couples :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Bro really said choosing. You never had a choice to begin with

I have an internal conflict of either choosing teen girls or more mature women. Since mature women are more busty and have huge tits especially MILFS, but with teen girls, since i missed teen life :cryfeels: and looking at Zuckgram seeing young couples :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sometimes I crave to fuck a cougar , so bad man....
Im so desperate for sex.
Their mature bodies, developed tits and wide hips.
breeding material

Sometimes I crave to fuck a cougar , so bad man....
Im so desperate for sex.
Their mature bodies, developed tits and wide hips.
breeding material
Yeah i know, I remeber seeing this mature brunette MILF with huge ass and huge breast with finest lingerie on her. Man i wish i could land one that was a dream since childhood, but what can i say about life's absurd mechanical procession. this world is fucking absurd to hell.

I can't! Need it for my doomscrolling and to blackpill the living out of me. Just a reminder to me how much i missed life.
Didnt know you were into masochism

Didnt know you were into masochism
Lol, i try to be honest to myself. Places like Zuckgram and Shittok where i can see the things of what i could have been if i had been more social, and besides i stay isolated at my room all day, so i don't really have any way to stay contacted through the real world, only through the internet.

If you make it to 20 and nothing's happened you are in serious dangerous territory. At that point it's 80% over. If nothing happens by 28 it's completely over for you.

you make it to 20 and nothing's happened you are in serious dangerous territory
True , I am 22 and I feel it that I may stay like this forever
But hope it's the last that dies

I realized it was over at age 17. I fully swallowed the blackpill at age 18 though and accepted the harsh reality for what it was. If you haven’t got any action in high school, it’s over. Sure, I can pay a prostitute, but I will never actually feel real love and genuine attraction. Just gotta find more new ways to cope.

If you haven’t got any action in high school, it’s ove
I know it's super cliché, but I know a guy that lose it at 20 , 2 years later after high school
He did social circle maxx and eventually happened,

And he was Lucky that happened before it was too late , now he lost all the hair

I know it's super cliché, but I know a guy that lose it at 20 , 2 years later after high school
He did social circle maxx and eventually happened,

And he was Lucky that happened before it was too late , now he lost all the hair
I’m glad to hear that, but he is the exception not the rule. Social circle maxx is almost impossible when you have Asperger’s like me.

It's not about age, it's about face and height.

That is true, but unless you're literally autistic or have some other debilitating mental handicap, then it's undoubtedly your LOOKS that prevent you from getting anything at all by a certain age.
And most men with realistic looksmaxing can't go from totally or nearly invisible during their teen years and early-mid 20s, to suddenly able to attract tons of foids or even a few.

Personally I would say it's over beyond the age of 25, at least for genuine reciprocal romantic/sexual relationships and companionships unless, you looksmax and money max and plan on geomaxxing to SEA or something. But even then you would need to set your standards relatively low in terms of a gook foid.

If they are sub7 there is a good chance they are raising someone elses offspring
Maybe but I doubt it. They are NT and oofy doofies, ready to jump through every hoop.

When-Americans-Lost-Their-Virginity-e1493312555267.png

I would say at if you are a KHHV at least 22 as any amount of people who lose their virginity thereafter is minimal. The people who do lose it after 22 have either started a relationship where the foid is slow to put out or have lost letters in KHHV for not being unattractive.

For us incels probably at birth

Am 30 is it over 4 me ??