Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AstraZeneca Admits in Court Their Vax Can Cause Blood Clots

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★★

AstraZeneca Admits in Court Their Vax Can Cause Blood Clots​

Snake Baker April 29, 2024

CAN cause, not WILL cause, bigot.
You MIGHT die from the vaccine, but there is over a 100% chance that if you don’t take the vaccine, you will die from Covid.
WION News:
For the first time since its COVID-19 vaccine was rolled out, AstraZeneca has admitted that it can cause a rare side effect. In legal documents submitted to the United Kingdom High Court, the pharmaceutical giant accepted that its COVID-19 vaccine “can, in very rare cases, cause TTS”.
Here, TTS stands for Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome, which can cause people to have blood clots and a low blood platelet count.
The admittance, as per the Telegraph, could pave the way for a multi-million-pound legal payout.

AstraZeneca is facing class action suits over claims that its COVID-19 vaccine, developed in conjunction with Oxford, caused serious injury or death in dozens of cases.
The first case against the company was lodged by Jamie Scott, father of two, who was 44 when he received the vaccine. Ten days after the jab, Scott complained of tiredness and started vomiting. Soon after, his speech got impaired, and he had to be taken to the hospital, where physicians diagnosed him with a suspected case of Vaccine-induced Immune Thrombocytopenia and Thrombosis (VITT).

Jamie Scott (right)
He survived the ordeal but was left with a permanent brain injury.
Alongside Scott, 51 cases have been lodged against the company, with victims and grieving relatives seeking damages estimated to be worth up to £100 million ($125.36 million).
Lawyers for the pharma giant, however, in a letter of response sent in May last year contended “we do not accept that TTS is caused by the vaccine at a generic level”.
However, in the document submitted in February this year, AstraZeneca said, “It is admitted that the AZ vaccine can, in very rare cases, cause TTS. The causal mechanism is not known.”
“Further, TTS can also occur in the absence of the AZ vaccine (or any vaccine). Causation in any individual case will be a matter for expert evidence.”

However, lawyers for the victims argue that AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine is “defective” and that its efficacy has been “vastly overstated”. AstraZeneca has strongly denied these claims.
Hmmm.

Reminder that you can’t sue these companies if you’re American

Wish it would kill me already.

the vaxx agenda has got to go, kids don't need 30 vaxxes before age 18, they don't need experimental gene shots, and neither do adults need constant vaccination (yet another proposition from the insane medical establishment)

"nobody forced you to take it!" except you forced kids and threatened adults with job loss and promoted in the media the idea that their families would shun them

total vaxxer death!

the vaxx agenda has got to go, kids don't need 30 vaxxes before age 18, they don't need experimental gene shots, and neither do adults need constant vaccination (yet another proposition from the insane medical establishment)

"nobody forced you to take it!" except you forced kids and threatened adults with job loss and promoted in the media the idea that their families would shun them

total vaxxer death!
They need more vaxxes, now go eat ze bugz.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/890/926/ff0.png

You MIGHT die from the vaccine, but there is over a 100% chance that if you don’t take the vaccine, you will die from Covid.
WION News:

Jamie Scott (right)

Hmmm.

Thank God I didn't take the AstraZeneca drug.

I took one of their shots. Can I sue them for jewbucks ?

as always keep up the good work posting daily stormer articles on here. I might of already read it yesterday when I browsed the site but I still appreciate the posting of it.

None of my family is into that woke bs thankfully.
every single fucking white millenial be like

YES IS TO BE DOING WHAT USA AND WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION IS SAYING YES IS TO BE DOING THE NEEDFUL SIR YES

as always keep up the good work posting daily stormer articles on here. I might of already read it yesterday when I browsed the site but I still appreciate the posting of it.
agreedo

my former boss took the astrazeneca hope he dies a horrible death!

Thanks Z

my former boss took the astrazeneca hope he dies a horrible death!
yes i remember bosses "setting an example" by getting vaxxed and posting the pics on work messaging apps so the goy slaves know to do it too, holy fucking cringe

it's really brutal but whatever if you escaped 2021 unjabbed then you're out of the woods
I'm bribing for vaccine status when I go-to the Balkans since I got to go for medical tourism reasons anyway

I'm bribing for vaccine status when I go-to the Balkans since I got to go for medical tourism reasons anyway
high IQ maneuver

Wasn't that known since the beginning? It's just that there were generally shortages of vaccines so it was considered as still better than nothing. As soon as mRNA vaccines were more available, AstraZeneca wasn't wildely used any more.

WION News:

Jamie Scott (right)

Hmmm.

Normies are realising it now, I never took the vaccine. Fuck that shit

people warned about this back in 2020