Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Asian women apparently prefer Asian men to white men

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
9340837C 7203 42A4 8AE5 98A86C53A9AA

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

This is the latest grid from 2014. It looks like every race of women prefers to date within their own race. But JBW am I right?? :feelsgah:

This is bullshit, ~100% of Asian foids are more attracted to white men.

JBW copers destroyed.

Asian women get with Asian men for cultural reasons

This is bullshit, ~100% of Asian foids are more attracted to white men.
@whogivesafucc
>Gets presented with facts
>Browncel copes get debunked
>Cries
>Tries to refute it with no evidence

Asian women still date asian men ofc, but are just more open than other ethnics to dating whites. It's a white worship society and asian men in the global smp are at a disadvantage tho that's starting to change because of kpop and other stuff.

But JBW am I right?? :feelsgah:
This statistic doesn't affect anything lol. And you're ignoring the fact that this chart from OKC shows women giving white males the only positive that isn't matched with their own race. So if anything this chart supports JBW LMAO you fucking retard.

they say that so they wont get disowned

Lol @ the whitecels and alt-right that constantly claim white women want blacks more than whites, that's just MAJOR cope for why you can't get girls of your own race. The only guys that aren't white that they rate positively are Latinos by 1%.

I wouldn't put too much stock into what women say. Look at who women fuck. Got any statistics on that?

White men are green in all categories. JBW theory still holds true

This has to be falsified.
>Denial.jpg
This was 2014, and could be in Britain, HAPA kids in my old hs were pretty common
HAPA?
they say that so they wont get disowned
Cope. It's a poll not a dating choice. Even casual sex can be hidden from families.
I wouldn't put too much stock into what women say. Look at who women fuck. Got any statistics on that?
Nope but this poll is pretty much the same thing, you nitpicker. Only 10% of kids today are mixed.
White men are green in all categories. JBW theory still holds true
They're still only second best. It's only a minor advantage that doesn't exist for whitecels.

May be true in asian countries, but not in the west.
In singapore a lot of asian girls date curries, but that's only in singapore.