Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Asian man says that not all Asian women date White men. He says onlg traumatized Asian women go after White guys.

Also the thumbnail though :feelskek:

This shit is the reason why ricemen will never improve their situation. In order to solve a problem, YOU MUST FIRST ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM.

This shit is the reason why ricemen will never improve their situation. In order to solve a problem, YOU MUST FIRST ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM.
They already accepted their fate as eternal betabuxxers.

where my traumatized noodlewhore at

Every yellow one belly button with an ounce of care for her bloodline would take a white man if she had a chance over a disgusting 2 belly buttoned abomination like myself

Our problem is our faces, no changing yhat

That’s stupid its like saying a coping incel will magically improve once he gets blackpilled, The problem is the disease (ugly and disgusting) not the symptom (cope)

Every single one of these copers are pathetic. It’s like a short man saying being short is not a problem. They even have a whole fucking cope subreddit called asian “masculinity” stupidest fucking bullshit

That’s stupid its like saying a coping incel will magically improve once he gets blackpilled, The problem is the disease (ugly and disgusting) not the symptom (cope)

I saw one guy on asianidentity say asians have the best forward growth just for laughs

“sinister golden man” is stupider than black nationalists claiming to have founded egypt. He is doing work though by trying to debunk the asian iq myth through his stupidity

Can everyone stop pretending looks aren't everything.

Chinks want white cocku, accept it.

Every yellow one belly button with an ounce of care for her bloodline would take a white man if she had a chance over a disgusting 2 belly buttoned abomination like myself
You have two belly-buttons or is that an expression?

This is probably mainly a problem for the ones living abroad. Natives of the country by default have higher smv and status and foids always go for that. Minorities always have weird identity crisis, men usually develop some weird love hate with the locals, while foids want to transrace by fucking with what they desire, as foids consider themselves whatever their fucker is.

It's obviously true, at least in Asia.

Asians arent real men its in reference to small dicks
I disagree. I respect asians the most out of any race since they're very humble, but also willing to do what it takes to get shit done.

I want to traumatize noodlewhores with my dick