Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As blacks keep getting status boosts, it wont be long untill curries will take place as the least wanted ethnicity by a large margin

Black panther? What? Black Panther did not magically get more black people laid.

Curries can run wealth and status game in the west

17263 102125366485604 4763616 n

I've lived in Canada and US

So again, uncultured white trash women. Thank you!

Any college educated and/or European women I've known did not think like this (hell wasn't Princess Diana engaged to an Egyptian guy?) and they clearly look COMPLETELY different, but keep trying to make yourself feel better about your completely unattractive working in a convenience store lookin' ass curry appearance.

Any college educated and/or European women I've known did not think like this (hell wasn't Princess Diana engaged to an Egyptian guy?) and they clearly look COMPLETELY different, but keep trying to make yourself feel better about your completely unattractive working in a convenience store lookin' ass curry appearance.
It's over for Egyptiancels, we are less desirable than curries.

It's over for Egyptiancels, we are less desirable than curries.

Ehh know a legit Egyptian Chaddam (buff, pretty boy, and doctor by 25 who is engaged to a 10/10 blonde Stacy, he cheats on her, and she is still with him). Plenty of curries become doctors as well. Where are their Stacies?

what the fuck curries have always been in the bottom, black woman are the lowest in the woman division though lol

Oreo-ass pussy ass nigga. You must let the thugness flow through you. If the police aren't messing with you daily, you've failed as a black man.
fukin lol

While the Dravidian curry looks black as hell, if you bleach him he will look white due to his caucasian features, the same can't be said for BBCs
He would look like a hapa mutt, curries have high mongoloid/negroid/australoid admixture

Hes a coping curry shill dont take him too seriously

Ehh know a legit Egyptian Chaddam (buff, pretty boy, and doctor by 25 who is engaged to a 10/10 blonde Stacy, he cheats on her, and she is still with him). Plenty of curries become doctors as well. Where are their Stacies?
Just look at @Octopusgun2 's dad hes a morocan chaddam that cheats on his european stacy wife lmao

Maybe someday curries will get status boosts too

He would look like a hapa mutt, curries have high mongoloid/negroid/australoid admixture
Depends on the ethnicity, for example, a bleached north indian would look caucasian, south indians will look australoid, northeast will look mongoloid, so on and so fourth

Depends on the ethnicity, for example, a bleached north indian would look caucasian, south indians will look australoid, northeast will look mongoloid, so on and so fourth
Small minority of north curries are pure caucasoids, so not really, avg north curry still has high curry admixture

Black panther is slaying all the hoes.

currys are by far the ugliest most repulsive inferior race on the planet blacks are much better looking and more desirable i am still trying to understand how we are multiplying so rapidly we are like ants that breed by the billions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back