Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a handletcel ? Post your hand

• Thread starter NorthAfricanIncel
  • Start date
IMG 20181207 165139

It never began as for me :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I would post mine but I dont want to get made fun of
Never began for lowTcels

Feminine low T hands, mine are similar, game over.

IT loves to laugh about things like the wristcel pill but features like this are more important than people realize.
Then they spit out "just lift bro" bs
I would post mine but I dont want to get made fun of
Never began for lowTcels
Couldn't care less tbh. My hands are already jokes

Chicel’s thread sites the study (warning : extreme suifuel ) https://incels.is/threads/study-gives-brutal-blackpill-for-handlets-and-handcels.93091/

Post your hand and wether or not you think you are a handcel/wristcel as well.
Is it possible to recognize an incel by his hands ?

I begin :

View attachment 69868
lmao now that's an incel hand

View attachment 69870

is my hand good enough to get females in 2018?
Chad hand

My hands are decent but my wrists are subhuman, literally sub6 inches. Such is life of a framecel.

The looks of my hand fluctuates too much.
Sometimes, especially when cold, my hand is wrinkly, red with white dots in it.
When it's hot, my hand has veins, a nice skin color and looks three times manlier.

IMG 20181207 124237156

I have big hands and crooked fingers

Cope, even an amputee chad/chadlite mogs a non - amputated incel.

Begrateful3
Be grateful

Note: I have normie hands but bitch wrists and all of you have wrists that mog mine and I am too ashamed to show it. :cryfeels:

It's over if you have hands.

Puny little GrecoRoman hands here... Trump sized hands with asian sized wrists...

I have 6,7 inch hands and 6,3 inch wrist and bad digit ratio (index longer)
Full combo

20181207 141817
20181207 143707

When girls have bigger hand than you:cryfeels:

i have small wrists and also small hands. i have had female relatives tell me i have small hands even.
they don't realize it fucks with you for life. Got told innocently by a kid that my hands are too small and thin for my body. I still think about it 3 years later.
My hands are even more pale and you can see the individual veins through the whole thing and there's hair on it which is grim but I won't post it because high inhib and there are distinguishing features (deformed pinkies and thumb).
chernobylhandcel ?
lifefuel to see another fingercel tbh

Wristcel, fingercel, handcel, currycel

IMG 1259

some of you guys have disgusting hands and some have very girly hands that I wouldnt mind them giving me a handjob if they belonged to a girl

some of you guys have disgusting hands and some have very girly hands that I wouldnt mind them giving me a handjob if they belonged to a girl
I want to cut off my hands

I'm too lazy to photograph my hand now but you can see it on some of my videos.

My hands are ok I think, my wrists/forearms are too thin though.

I'm too lazy to photograph my hand now but you can see it on some of my videos.

My hands are ok I think, my wrists/forearms are too thin though.
Your last video is suifuel...:cryfeels::cryfeels: legit got tears starting to come out without noticing.

Your last video is suifuel...:cryfeels::cryfeels: legit got tears starting to come out without noticing.
Sorry about that bro :feelsbadman:

But at the same time I'm glad I could evoke emotion like that. I thought I'd get more emotional during that video, since I was indeed sad while recording it, but I think I got jaded with age. It's very rare that I cry or get really emotional nowadays, even when I'm legitimately sad.

Sorry about that bro :feelsbadman:

But at the same time I'm glad I could evoke emotion like that. I thought I'd get more emotional during that video, since I was indeed sad while recording it, but I think I got jaded with age. It's very rare that I cry or get really emotional nowadays, even when I'm legitimately sad.
It's alright, the truth is the truth anyways. I prefer being sad an aware of what's going on than being deluded.
Keep up your videos !
I follow each one of them even though I don't leave comments. Glad to see an incel comrade voicing his thoughts in this format. There are some emotions and meanings that hardly come through with text alone. I hope you build a larger audience and get more subscribers on youtube !
:feelsokman:

It's alright, the truth is the truth anyways. I prefer being sad an aware of what's going on than being deluded.
Keep up your videos !
I follow each one of them even though I don't leave comments. Glad to see an incel comrade voicing his thoughts in this format. There are some emotions and meanings that hardly come through with text alone. I hope you build a larger audience and get more subscribers on youtube !
:feelsokman:
Thanks, I'll keep it up! It means a lot to me, I got a bit disheartened after my penultimate video since it looked like people didn't enjoy that one. But I guess you can't always win, I'll keep shooting the shit and I'm sure at least some videos will be on point.

Thanks, I'll keep it up! It means a lot to me, I got a bit disheartened after my penultimate video since it looked like people didn't enjoy that one. But I guess you can't always win, I'll keep shooting the shit and I'm sure at least some videos will be on point.
You got a great voice ! Keep dem singing incel videos coming ! Might even be the best way to eventually breakthrough our point of view to the normie community since it might get more attention.

You got a great voice ! Keep dem singing incel videos coming ! Might even be the best way to eventually breakthrough our point of view to the normie community since it might get more attention.
Yeah I agree I'm better at the music stuff that at the vlogger stuff. But I want to keep doing the vlogger stuff as well since at the very least I'm practicing my spoken English.

I have already some new music ideas to come. One original song, one adaptation and a musical cover I did some years ago and never uploaded anywhere.

My hands are slim, my fingers sinewy and feminine. It's over for me. :feelsrope:

Snapchat 113959317
im 6ft3 almost 4 btw, wrist of a female fuck me..

I am an ugly ogre , I can't even pretty boy max. It never began for deathnics :feelsrope:.