Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are we Incels? Because....

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
We don't take enough risks?

Could having a higher risk-taking behavior, be a way out of Inceldom? I don't think this maybe applicable to all Incels since most of our problems stems from Lookism...

Last edited:
Can you be more specific? I don't know how heliskiing will improve the situation.

taking more romantic risks could help if youre purely mentalcel. othetwise youre fucked

^ When you take on the fear of asking a girl out, but yes I said what is applicable to all things. A part of me, feels that a lot of Incels aren't risk-takers, and it may reduce our chances to develop or get with a girl. Yes, somethings maybe ludicrous or crazy. But you should get the whole idea...

taking more romantic risks could help if youre purely mentalcel. othetwise youre fucked
Hence, why I've said its only applicable to "some," not "all."

You could also risk putting your hand on a hot stove top. Risks are called that for a reason, if you fuck up the damage could be permanent.

Yes incels are usually high inhib mega betas which is why the community is harmless, only fakecels like ER or st cruz do harm

I know when a girl like me. If thats the case i will go ask her out.

If I took more risks it would just mean more frequently reminders of my general unattractiveness. I remember some incel said

>when you make a tinder profile and you match with no one it's like being rejected by hundreds of women all at once
Even now I think about that and I no longer need to consider

I think this is just another blackpill. Females withhold sex, males start to develop strats to gain access. Some of the lowest males who have little hope will become risk takers because they have "nothing to lose". And thus criminals and brawlers are born, sometimes out to cuck other nations like the Vikings did.

Probably. But there is only so much rejection you can take before you become bitter. Theoretically a 3/10 could try with 50000 women and statistically get one of them to pity him but it's ludicrous to expect someone to do that

This is why the "keep trying bro" advice givers annoy me

No, the "keep trying bro" is pure survivor bias..
I've tried several times, with girls I thought I clicked with, one I even considered a friend for a while but they all rejected me some quite angrily.
As if it was an outrage I dare think they could ever settle for me.

No it's because I'm ugly

I am risk averse in investments and things like that because if I lose my money, I'd have to go to work. In terms of approaching, I wish I'd been more risk-averse.

Cold approach is a fucking meme.

There is no girl for me to ask out. I am socially isolated.

im incel because im schizocel

Could having a higher risk-taking behavior, be a way out of Inceldom? I don't think this maybe applicable to all Incels since most of our problems stems for Lookism...
Yes.

I'm incel because i'm an inferior subhuman trash with shit genetics.

Mixing up cause and effect. Most of us take fewer risks because our rejections are in the 30s and higher and our soul has been crushed again and again. Of course this happened because we are ugly.

Could having a higher risk-taking behavior, be a way out of Inceldom? I don't think this maybe applicable to all Incels since most of our problems stems from Lookism...
Yeah i trudge into the fucking industrial zone shithole at 3am when i suffer from some sort of breakdown, no, risk taking will not fix you up.

You could also risk putting your hand on a hot stove top. Risks are called that for a reason, if you fuck up the damage could be permanent.
Using cold calculations ensures you live a safer and easier life.

Yes incels are usually high inhib mega betas which is why the community is harmless, only fakecels like ER or st cruz do harm
Interesting "food of fought," you have there. A lot of act out being edgy.

If I took more risks it would just mean more frequently reminders of my general unattractiveness. I remember some incel said

>when you make a tinder profile and you match with no one it's like being rejected by hundreds of women all at once
Even now I think about that and I no longer need to consider
Yes, the side effect of taking risks is a hindrance to your mental health.

I think this is just another blackpill. Females withhold sex, males start to develop strats to gain access. Some of the lowest males who have little hope will become risk takers because they have "nothing to lose". And thus criminals and brawlers are born, sometimes out to cuck other nations like the Vikings did.
Yes, that's true.

Probably. But there is only so much rejection you can take before you become bitter. Theoretically a 3/10 could try with 50000 women and statistically get one of them to pity him but it's ludicrous to expect someone to do that
Yeah, generally unattractive people are bitter. Asking 5000 women out is going to take a lot of mental effort... So much enduring to come with it along.

No, the "keep trying bro" is pure survivor bias..
I've tried several times, with girls I thought I clicked with, one I even considered a friend for a while but they all rejected me some quite angrily.
As if it was an outrage I dare think they could ever settle for me.
They rejected you angrily because you mirror their value.

How could you guys!?!?!?

53ef887ee5f80a9ca24ffda1f7eacab84f663be7_128.gif

I'm incel because i'm an inferior subhuman trash with shit genetics.
At this point, I'm not sure if Incels have enough energy or mental fortitude to ever care about having a girlfriend.

Yeah i trudge into the fucking industrial zone shithole at 3am when i suffer from some sort of breakdown, no, risk taking will not fix you up.
Gotta get a little frisky, every once in a while ;).

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had girls flirt with me in the past many times, so I know I'm attractive at least to some percentage of women. My personality is very shy, awkward, reserved, reclusive, so I never take risks. I've never asked a girl out in my life. It's over.

True as fuck. It's a shame the cucks at Reddit didn't see it that way.

I am risk averse in investments and things like that because if I lose my money, I'd have to go to work. In terms of approaching, I wish I'd been more risk-averse.
Bigger gGambles = Bigger loses or Bigger Wins. Smaller Gambles = Smaller loses or Smaller Wins. More Smaller Gambles = Better safer bet.

Cold approach is a fucking meme.
Almost everything is a meme ;).

images

im incel because im schizocel
C'mon man :forcedsmile:

Depends on the incel.

Some are legitimately attractive yet have never approached a girl before, (fakecels such as Gambler come to mind) while others have and got rejected each time.

True as fuck. It's a shame the cucks at Reddit didn't see it that way.
I tried explaining it to them numerous times, were harmless, hating on a closed forum online is the safest way to discharge our anger, but theyre delusional and unironically believe theyre doing society a favour by ridiculing us

We're incels because our genetics are garbage. That's pretty much it.

My mind is far too out of place and I’m way to insecure to try anything after being mocked for several pass attempts. I sort of came to terms that I will be alone in the end and will never have a female to love. It’s kind of scary when I think as well.

Inb4 volcel, I’m 5’4, ethnic, have sid like eyes from ice age, and have a 3.5 penis. I’m too scared to even get a prostitue because they would probably mock me for it.