Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any other cool non-blackpill internet forums?

FastBlast

FastBlast

パンティスニッファー
★★★★★
Does anyone here browse other forums unrelated to the blackpill and the incelosphere?

I can't believe that forum has almost a quarter million members. Brutal member mog. I guess some people really like their bbqs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't believe that forum has almost a quarter million members. Brutal member mog. I guess some people really like their bbqs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Logov5long

Mogged by hogCHADs. :chad::chad::chad:

Need a poorcel white American only gaming forum. :(

We can't post them here or nigger mods get snippy.

@Fire. why delete? I saw the notification but I was busy looking at memes :feelshaha:

Need a poorcel white American only gaming forum. :(
Basically 4chan's /v/ before it was invaded by normies and troons and went to shit :feelsrope:

We can't post them here or nigger mods get snippy.
I thought the rule was you can't post competing forums, i.e. forums that serve the same purpose like "the club" or "the space that just so happens to be based". That's not what I am asking. I'm interested in forums completely unrelated to the blackpill and inceldom.