Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are blackcels based?

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
Wi-Pe-Po are mostly simps, I don't think that anyone can refute that. Who gave foids "equal rights"? The white man.

So my question is: does that make blackcels based? After all they are the only ethnic group that didn't get the simping memo.
1715005427021472m

Blackcels are based, it's niggers that I despise

Niggers are the ones that rape females, not blackcels

Niggers are the ones that rape females, not blackcels
Well they aren't blackcels after they've raped a foid... Rape counts as ascending.

However I do admire low inhib blackcels that ascend that way. As I've said they are the only non cucked race out there.

Wi-Pe-Po are mostly simps, I don't think that anyone can refute that. Who gave foids "equal rights"? The white man.

So my question is: does that make blackcels based? After all they are the only ethnic group that didn't get the simping memo.
View attachment 1153510
Giga based niggers plz you have Jewish permission plz go open season grape white girl for revenge racism :feelsree:

Giga based niggers plz you have Jewish permission plz go open season grape white girl for revenge racism :feelsree:
You simping for white holes?

You simping for white holes?
I love white holes so much but they reject me because I’m 5’4 Jew I want holes to get grapes by blacks to pay for years of discrimination against minorities community like me

Jewish permission
Jews and niggers? What's the connection?
If I am not mistaken most blacks hate the Jews cause they're Muslim.

Jews and niggers? What's the connection?
If I am not mistaken most blacks hate the Jews cause they're Muslim.
Idk I get along with most nigger they are dumb af

Jews have it easy tho, don't they? Isn't there an arranged marriage thingy in your religion?
Nope, and you get ugly bottom of barrel fat girk if your lucky I’m atheist so I’m not even part of Jewish community my parents are corporate Jews not religious

niggweeeeerrrrr

Total Nigger Death

So my question is: does that make blackcels based? After all they are the only ethnic g

Kys faggot vampire kike cuck
go suck a baby penis kike
we need a second holocaust

ye some blackcels are based some are not

same like any other race

Blackcels are an exception, Niggers are the issue

Blackcels are based, it's niggers that I despise
This, we should be open and supportive to cels of every race. We have more in common with them than to normies of our own.

And what's the difference mind you ? JFL at pussycels being afraid to be confrontational
How am I a pussy retard? Yes, I know that blackcels are niggers because, well, they are black.

Did you not comprehend what I said?

How am I a pussy retard? Yes, I know that blackcels are niggers because, well, they are black.

Did you not comprehend what I said?
You are a pussy cause you are trying to appease blacks by saying you only hate how they behave and not them as a whole. You are afraid of upsetting and angering nigs so you claim that only their behaviour is the problem even though you clearly know that their problem lies in their very biology.

You are a pussy cause you are trying to appease blacks by saying you only hate how they behave and not them as a whole. You are afraid of upsetting and angering nigs so you claim that only their behaviour is the problem even though you clearly know that their problem lies in their very biology.
I am not afraid of black people, instead, I express sympathy for those who have been mistreated by women and others. This area is for involuntary sexless virgin men, and even if that person is from a race that I despise, I'll still respect him since his circumstance is similar to mine.

And don't project YOUR fear of blacks onto me, weirdo.

I am not afraid of black people, instead, I express sympathy for those who have been mistreated by women and others. This area is for involuntary sexless virgin men, and even if that person is from a race that I despise, I'll still respect him since his circumstance is similar to mine.

Funny how easily you put aside your values when it suites you.

based chimp manners I would say

Jesus Christ, dude, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall:feelsseriously:
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF
> I despise black people
> I feel empathy for black people because they can't get their dick wet like me.

> I despise black people
> I feel empathy for black people because they can't get their dick wet like me.
If the nigga hates niggers, but is TOLERANT of blackcels then how is that inconsistent?

BLACKS AND JEWS AND SHIT SKINS HAVE BEEN SUFFERING DISCRIMINATION RACIST WHITES NEED TO PAY REPERATIONS NOW ESPECIALLY TO ME FOR YEARS OF INCELDOM AND NOT GETTING WHITE PUSSY

View attachment 1153510
No blacks are one of the most simpiest races. actual black incels are fine tho.

No blacks are one of the most simpiest races. actual black incels are fine tho.
Who gave women equal rights? It sure as shit was't the blacks. In most sub saharian countries rape is legal, not just spousal rape, but rape in general. Black people (not ameri-niggers) are the least simping prone race.

BLACKS AND JEWS AND SHIT SKINS HAVE BEEN SUFFERING DISCRIMINATION RACIST WHITES NEED TO PAY REPERATIONS NOW ESPECIALLY TO ME FOR YEARS OF INCELDOM AND NOT GETTING WHITE PUSSY
Amen

Niggers are some of the biggest simps jfl. The extent of average black male's self-hatred can rival that of a noodlewhore, which explains why niggermen always lust after the most subhuman and obese white toilets:feelsugh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.