Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Aot ending

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
Well, after all these years, the show comes to an end. Brutal, the show brings me nostalgia thinking about it. I wish the ending was better and wasn't cucked, but fuck, they cucked us. How could Eren get cucked like this? I was hoping for a different anime-only ending. Instead we got this suffering

I'm not bothred by the fact that eren broke down crying but it bothers me that he half assed the rumbling and didn't kill all non eldians which led to the destruction of paradis anyway
like what was the point of all of this?

I'm not bothred by the fact that eren broke down crying but it bothers me that he half assed the rumbling and didn't kill all non eldians which led to the destruction of paradis anyway
like what was the point of all of this?
I guess he managed to finish off 80% of the population. Truth be told, perhaps the fan service for Levi cucked Eren, and they had to finish him off. Chad always wins. He fought for the freedom of his people and failed to earn it.

some normies say it represents war outcomes that no one wins or saves their culture or whatever

AOT is garbage

some normies say it represents war outcomes that no one wins
That’s what I am reading online. That war never changes, and history repeats itself.

Normie show, In my college alot of foids like AOT and normies and chads, Ive also seen it irl aot pins on womens backpack, Stop watching this foid program

I guess he managed to finish off 80% of the population. Truth be told, perhaps the fan service for Levi cucked Eren, and they had to finish him off. Chad always wins. He fought for the freedom of his people and failed to earn it.
He failed at his goal which was to protect his people at the end of the manga there are panels that show they were about to get holocausted
Also what was the point of ymir like what were her motivations?

I gave up on watching AoT the moment i went through last chapter of manga and i kept fucking telling others to drop it as well
but those fags did not listen and kept pondering over "we will have anime only ending, just have faith"

now suffer ya faggots

some normies say it represents war outcomes that no one wins or saves their culture or whatever

That’s what I am reading online. That war never changes, and history repeats itself.

It got ruined by normies
all bullshit, read what some jap poster said on /a/ anime board of 4chan
the only reason AoT got ruined was because when Iseyama was through chapter 120-some Japanese government there enacted certain restrictions on media including anime-manga and all that put ban on "glorification of certain themes like genocide" and so

basically Shinzo Abe government ruined it for Iseyama

once this motion was passed and became effective; a lot of Iseyama's sponsored pulled the rug below her; even the production company got changed and they had to hire a different studio for anime in further chapters and all; it also ruined mental state of Iseyama that he rushed towards a very (local laws compatible and) politically correct ending and all

that is the only truth; rest things are bullshits slapped around this in name of this that morality whatever

in long run we will never have any other based manga again as long as this sort of restrictive things are prevaling in Japan

Normie show, In my college alot of foids like AOT and normies and chads, Ive also seen it irl aot pins on womens backpack, Stop watching this foid program
It used to be incel

The reason why "war never changes or ends" is because eren didn't finish the fucking job. The point of the rumbling was to exterminate every single non-eldian to prevent any future wars. But then again, normies don't see the bigger picture, afterall they are not known for critical thinking and would side with alliance cucks and make Hitler comparisons (never happened normtards get over it) as if it would "discredit" eren's ideology. :feelsclown:

all bullshit, read what some jap poster said on /a/ anime board of 4chan
the only reason AoT got ruined was because when Iseyama was through chapter 120-some Japanese government there enacted certain restrictions on media including anime-manga and all that put ban on "glorification of certain themes like genocide" and so

basically Shinzo Abe government ruined it for Iseyama

once this motion was passed and became effective; a lot of Iseyama's sponsored pulled the rug below her; even the production company got changed and they had to hire a different studio for anime in further chapters and all; it also ruined mental state of Iseyama that he rushed towards a very (local laws compatible and) politically correct ending and all

that is the only truth; rest things are bullshits slapped around this in name of this that morality whatever

in long run we will never have any other based manga again as long as this sort of restrictive things are prevaling in Japan
Wokeism strikes again, when will this nightmare end? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: