Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone know where I can go to find “Femcel” pictures?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I want to find pictures of “femcels” conveniently unattractive women that are ugly but like aren’t actually really that ugly. Basically nerdy girls with glasses and a few bumps, or slightly chubby girls.

I sort of gained a fetish for them, there’s something appealing about having my undesired incel body all over a traditionally undesirable woman.

i need to rub my big groyper incel belly all over a fat stinky femcel hikki

That's most "femcels". 3-5 range, some flaws but most guys would gladly get with them. Of course, they are Chad only.

I want to find pictures of “femcels” conveniently unattractive women that are ugly but like aren’t actually really that ugly. Basically nerdy girls with glasses and a few bumps, or slightly chubby girls.

I sort of gained a fetish for them, there’s something appealing about having my undesired incel body all over a traditionally undesirable woman.
If you think that's weird (?) then don't let me talk you about my taste for disfigured foids.

They don't exist.