Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any Grayhaircels?

Do you have gray hairs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I am starting to get my fair share of a few gray hairs on the top of my dome at the ripe age of my early 20s.
It's not too surprising to me considering my Pops starting graying at 17-18. Our genetics are just shit and we look way older than we are. lol

Ever so slightly.

No only balding.

I am starting to get my fair share of a few gray hairs on the top of my dome at the ripe age of my early 20s.
It's not too surprising to me considering my Pops starting graying at 17-18. Our genetics are just shit and we look way older than we are. lol
damn you got dem graywolf bloods WOOF WOOF :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS

Potentially @Emba ?

I'm 28 and see no signs of that.

balding and gray hair is result high amount of stress :cryfeels:

inceldom is literally killing us

I would rather have gray hair than ginger hair

I’m balding

Very much so. 23 years old, been going gray since 21 but had small patches of grey hair since 14. My sides and back are basically fully grey but the top of my head not yet. I am as grey as the average 60 year old. It's from stress and shitty living. Whenever I go to the bank or have to show my identity card the women working there mock me "ohh you look so old now. here you were young" like please shut the fuck up I always want to tell them fuck you you're probably 30 talking to me about looking old but I don't have the balls.

Im balding and starting to have grey hair in my late 20s. On top of being a midget, ugly face and dicklet. God really hates me

I have one strand of gray hair.

I got 4 strands of grey hair.