Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Antisemitism in our community is pointless and ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Title says it all.

I don't understand this. I just don't.

What's up with all the "jew" jokes?

are you Jewish

Being antisemite in 2019 is being enlightened

We are getting two thread like this every week lately.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this thread...

B87064C8 AA24 43F2 B625 BAC78CB6B6F1

Why, though? I don't see the connection between Jews and my inceldom.
In my case they mutilated me and therefore caused me autism. A big part of why im incel is because of my autism. Jews made me incel

Jews staged a successful incel rebellion. I admire them.

Jews pissed in my cola.

Fuck races. Like I give a shit if a [ victim skin card ] gets hurt or has their panties in a twist. Fuck everyone and Fuck everything. I don't owe anybody a thing. Nobody owes me anything that is for sure. So why the fuck should I play nice on a forum where I can actually let out my fucking feelings.

*Judaic kvetching*

Jews are a symptom. Cucks are the disease. Only reason Jews rule the world today is because the European monarchies and aristocracies and clergy were comprised entirely of greedy, insecure, degenerate, money-borrowing, foid-worshipping, dick-measuring-contest subhuman cucks.

Give me an aristocracy of laid-back, genetically superior Chads than some inbred, power-tripping genetic scum any day of the year. Chads don't need Jewish gold to get foids and feel powerful.

I abhor cucks.

Last edited:
fuck Zionists and fuck the 1% (regardless of their ethnicity/religion)
regular low/middle-class Jews are fine (well, I'm not a fan of Abrahamic religions, but that's not important now) and sometimes even based (anti-Zionist Charedim :feelshaha: they're ridiculous, but useful)

Fuck races. Like I give a shit if a [ victim skin card ] gets hurt or has their panties in a twist. Fuck everyone and Fuck everything. I don't owe anybody a thing. Nobody owes me anything that is for sure. So why the fuck should I play nice on a forum where I can actually let out my fucking feelings.
Some jew has done you irreparable harm

I hate humanity and Jews created the modern world so... Connect the dots.

I think it's definitely fair to hate everyone equally. And I'm not saying you have to play nice, or that you should.

I just want a valid, sound, logical reason for me to hate a group of people before I do so. 4chan memes don't cut it.

Jews are a symptom. Cucks are the disease. Only reason Jews rule the world today is because the European monarchies and aristocracy and clergy were comprised entirely of greedy, insecure, degenerate, money-borrowing, foid-worshipping, dick-measuring-contest subhuman cucks.

Give me an aristocracy of laid-back Chads than some inbred, power-tripping genetic scum any day of the year. Chads don't need Jewish gold to get foids and feel powerful.

I abhor cucks.

Yeaa thats why nazism was the correct answer a 2.0 rome
And the old aristocracy were courageous warriors that basically conquered the world and repeled any enemy at the gates while the clergy were the ones who started the industrial and cultural revolution while the modern world the low class values of the merchants rule supreme .
Cowardy , egoism, dishonourable behaviours....

Jews are a symptom. Cucks are the disease. Only reason Jews rule the world today is because the European monarchies and aristocracies and clergy were comprised entirely of greedy, insecure, degenerate, money-borrowing, foid-worshipping, dick-measuring-contest subhuman cucks.

Foids had far fewer rights in 17th century Europe than they do now. How were they foid worshippers?

fuck Zionists and fuck the 1% (regardless of their ethnicity/religion)
regular low/middle-class Jews are fine (well, I'm not a fan of Abrahamic religions, but that's not important now) and sometimes even based (anti-Zionist Charedim :feelshaha: they're ridiculous, but useful)

Why do you dislike the 1%? Are you referring to the global 1% or your country's top 1%?

I'm an atheist.

Idk. Monogamy wouldn't be this widespread without the jews.

I think it's definitely fair to hate everyone equally. And I'm not saying you have to play nice, or that you should.

I just want a valid, sound, logical reason for me to hate a group of people before I do so. 4chan memes don't cut it.
You need a reason to hate? The World hates us if you didn't notice. Women hate us. If we ever let slip our views in public we would be lynched at the nearest lamppost. You need a reason to hate everyone on this stinky shitball? Really?

And the old aristocracy were courageous warriors that basically conquered the world and repeled any enemy at the gates while the clergy were the ones who started the industrial and cultural revolution while the modern world the low class values of the merchants rule supreme .

Nazi high command was a group of Jewish-funded subhuman males sending Aryan Chads to their death by the millions.

Let's be fucking real, the Nazis would've gassed us along with the Jews; they had no qualms with killing autists, niggers, and Eastern European ethnics. We're the exact opposite of Aryan Chad and Stacy.

"Clergymen" and "warriors" have done absolutely nothing for me. "Merchants" supply me with copes.

Nazi high command was a group of Jewish-funded subhuman males sending Aryan Chads to their death by the millions.
Your retoric is getting old kike nobody belueve you

Why do you dislike the 1%? Are you referring to the global 1% or your country's top 1%?
the global 1%
I hate them because of how they manage the world obviously

Foids had far fewer rights in 17th century Europe than they do now. How were they foid worshippers?

Aristocratic foids were always in power. Roman and Greek women didn't exist at all in politics and they weren't allowed to participate in public life. But take a look at European politics and public life going back centuries and you've got strong foid influence everywhere. Northern Europeans (anything above Rome/Greece) have always been cucks who revered their females, starting with the Germanic tribes.

Last edited:
You need a reason to hate? The World hates us if you didn't notice. Women hate us. If we ever let slip our views in public we would be lynched at the nearest lamppost. You need a reason to hate everyone on this stinky shitball? Really?
I have plenty of reason to hate communists, progressives, far-right idiots, IT cucks, pink-haired feminazis, police officers, entitled Stacies, redpilled retards, et cetera. I just haven't found a Jew-specific reason because I've never been mistreated by a Jew.

I hate Netanyahu because he's a piece a shit politician and I really hoped that Gantz would've won the election but oh well.

What I want are more specific reasons to hate people. And yes, people hate us. People hate me, but that doesn't mean I should do the same thing.

Why do you need to be spoonfed? Like someone else said there's at least two of these threads a week, any info posted gets disregarded for the next heeb that makes an OP like this.
Can't be bothered to read every single one of the hundreds of threads that are made daily.

Who could be behind this post?

Let's be fucking real, the Nazis would've gassed us along with the Jews; they had no qualms with killing autists, niggers, and Eastern European ethnics. We're the exact opposite of Aryan Chad and Stacy.

"Clergymen" and "warriors" have done absolutely nothing for me. "Merchants" supply me with copes.
Contrary to the hollyeood kike esque narrative it was only a soft eugesic program not very different for the british at that time
And yes you would have 100x more chance of having a virgin girl in traditionalist society .

Your retoric is getting old kike nobody belueve you

J F L @ letting this frail puny Chinaman send you to your death:

R4QktkpTURBXy9iNjg3OWE1ZjVkNmJmMjQwOGIzMGYxNTQ4ODk4OTc1ZS5qcGeRkwIAzQHk

Or listening to anything this deformedcel framecel has to say:

5421042865339153029-e1471331647857-640x400.jpg

Or taking commands from this disgusting, unhygienic obese fuck:

goring.jpg

Or worshipping this crypto-Jewish-homosexual manlet:

adolf-hitler-portraet-100~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg

Title says it all.

I don't understand this. I just don't.

What's up with all the "jew" jokes?
Jews are behind much of the progressiveness(feminism, secularization, globalism etc) of the 20th century, they are largely responsible for society being shit.

Jews are behind much of the progressiveness(feminism, secularization, globalism etc) of the 20th century, they are largely responsible for society being shit.
Basically this the west was a paraduse compared to the present till the kikes took complete control in the 60s .

the global 1%
I hate them because of how they manage the world obviously

Dude, the global 1% includes over 70 million people. $32,400 a year puts you in the global top 1% in terms of income, and $770k net worth puts you there in terms of wealth.

That's...not much, really. $32k is one-third of the tuition at some Swiss boarding schools. Even a household who earns $320k a year doesn't "manage the world". Middle-class-cels live decent lives, but don't have much political power to speak of.

Aristocratic foids were always in power. Roman and Greek women didn't exist at all in politics and they weren't allowed to participate in public life. But take a look at European politics and public life going back centuries and you've got strong foid influence everywhere. Northern Europeans (anything above Rome/Greece) have always been cucks who revered their females, starting with the Germanic tribes.

Fair enough -- but that had more to do with wealth and family structure than anything else; average foid was still oppressed. Femoids weren't even allowed into universities until the mid-19th century, and Oxbridge didn't even let them claim degrees until 1920 or something.
Contrary to the hollyeood kike esque narrative it was only a soft eugesic program not very different for the british at that time
And yes you would have 100x more chance of having a virgin girl in traditionalist society .

How are death camps a "soft eugenics" program, whatever that means?

British rule wasn't too bad for Hong Kong, where my family fled to when Mao was screwing up the Chinese economy.

Jews are behind feminism?

I like secularism. I'm glad I'm not a Bible-thumping retard who thinks that singing songs to a guy in a sky every Sunday makes him or her the pinnacle of moral righteousness.

Why exactly is globalization bad? Without it, I'd be an illiterate, deformed ugly peasant in a dirt poor part of Asia. Now I'm deformed and ugly, but not illiterate, nor poor, nor a peasant.

Last edited:
I can tolerate some leeway towards foids.

I CANNOT TOLERATE ANY SOY THREADS IN SUPPORT OF JEWS. NO! NO! NO!

Basically this the west was a paraduse compared to the present till the kikes took complete control in the 60s .

View attachment 136162
:feelsseriously: Show me the poor slums that factory workers lived in, jews have been rampant since the Industrial Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.